New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 92 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2016
    Guys,

Gusto ko po sanang mag ask saan po nakakabili ng Casing ng Side mirrors basag na kasi yung sakin both sides nung nag ask ako sa toyota almost 12 isa dahil wala daw back casing lang but instead whole set kasama yung motor for auto adjustments eh ok pa naman yung sakin basically case lang talaga problema, next pati nadin po yung rubber strip sa mga pinto especially sa back door ang rear mattings nya... late 1999 Green GLX Diesel po yung sakin. maganda pa makina kasi madalang lang nagagamit sana may makatulong po sakin o makapag turo san meron nakakabili ng mga yan! ilang taon nadin po kasi ako nag hahanap. my email is jeric.capili*yahoo.com thank you guys and God Bless us all!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeckster View Post
    Guys,

Gusto ko po sanang mag ask saan po nakakabili ng Casing ng Side mirrors basag na kasi yung sakin both sides nung nag ask ako sa toyota almost 12 isa dahil wala daw back casing lang but instead whole set kasama yung motor for auto adjustments eh ok pa naman yung sakin basically case lang talaga problema, next pati nadin po yung rubber strip sa mga pinto especially sa back door ang rear mattings nya... late 1999 Green GLX Diesel po yung sakin. maganda pa makina kasi madalang lang nagagamit sana may makatulong po sakin o makapag turo san meron nakakabili ng mga yan! ilang taon nadin po kasi ako nag hahanap. my email is jeric.capili*yahoo.com thank you guys and God Bless us all!

Go chk out Banawe or evanghelista

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post
    Seems like you've done almost everything, Sir. 'Di kaya blowby na, Sir? Yung Revo kasi before ng isang agency namin ganun din, ginawa na lahat pero panay overheat pa din. Nung inoverhaul, tsaka lang umayos. I hope hindi yun yung case nyo Sir. Goodluck
    Sir JVNJ.. matanong ko lng po hindi po ba sirain ung auto tranny ng revo natin thanks po...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Yronmae View Post
    Sir JVNJ.. matanong ko lng po hindi po ba sirain ung auto tranny ng revo natin thanks po...
    Sir Yronmae, my Brother owns one (2000 Mdl, AT), in GLX trim only. So far it has been with him for more than two years already and he bought it second hand. Still performs well, no headaches, basta alaga lang sa change AT fluid. I believe ganun din yung previous owner, meticulous in PM kaya maganda pa din response nung AT transmission. Kaya I believe, hindi sya sirain. I now envy Him coz I still own a manual, ang hirap na pag nasa traffic! Hehe.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Sir Yronmae, my Brother owns one (2000 Mdl, AT), in GLX trim only. So far it has been with him for more than two years already and he bought it second hand. Still performs well, no headaches, basta alaga lang sa change AT fluid. I believe ganun din yung previous owner, meticulous in PM kaya maganda pa din response nung AT transmission. Kaya I believe, hindi sya sirain. I now envy Him coz I still own a manual, ang hirap na pag nasa traffic! Hehe.
    if i am not mistaken, the revo's steering wheel and clutch pedal are the softest i have ever encountered.. talo pa ang sentra ko dati..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if i am not mistaken, the revo's steering wheel and clutch pedal are the softest i have ever encountered.. talo pa ang sentra ko dati..
    Yes, Sir dr. d, the Revo's clutch and steering are soft. Specially when I replaced my clutch disk and pressure plate, the operation is effortless, parang walang clutch, Hehe! Anyway, even though it is soft, if you're in a jungle called "EDSA", nakakapagod pa din!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I find the Revo's clutch light enough, though not the lightest I've driven. That distinction goes to the Isuzu IPV. Being stranded in hours-long crawling stop and go Metro Manila traffic is a nightmare. Sometimes I find my left hand grabbing my thigh since I could hardly bend my knee anymore. Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Hi Guru's,

In view of my interest in changing my MT Revo to an AT Revo, I would like to ask your thoughts specially to those AT owners. By the way, I'm eyeing for the 2.0 AT Revo, not the 1.8cc AT. Here are my queries please:

1. How's the acceleration as compared to my 1.8 MT Revo vs. the 2.0 AT?
    2. Fuel consumption, I know the 2.0 coupled with an automatic is terrible, how was it as compared with my 1.8 MT?
    3. Transmission Gear ratio. My 1.8 MT, revs 3000 rpm at 100kph, while my Bro's 1.8 AT revs 2600 rpm at 100kph. Do you know hows the 2.0 AT?
    4. Cooling System. My 1.8 has no problem even in severe traffic conditions as well as in long straights. How's the 2.0AT? Do they have the same radiator size? How about the fan size?
    5. Lastly, hows the maintenance? Does the 2.0 have abundant spare parts?

BTW, maybe you might think as to why I considered the 2.0AT Gas Revo versus the newer diesel fed AT's such as the Innova. We'll, of course I would gladly choose the Innova vs the Revo, but honestly, my budget limits me to a Revo gas 2.0AT only, for now. Next is, I believe that the Revo is still cheaper to maintain than the AT Innova, given that the innova (1st gen) is getting old also / already. Well, I could be wrong.

Thank you for those who will answer. More power!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hi Guru's,

In view of my interest in changing my MT Revo to an AT Revo, I would like to ask your thoughts specially to those AT owners. By the way, I'm eyeing for the 2.0 AT Revo, not the 1.8cc AT. Here are my queries please:

1. How's the acceleration as compared to my 1.8 MT Revo vs. the 2.0 AT?
    2. Fuel consumption, I know the 2.0 coupled with an automatic is terrible, how was it as compared with my 1.8 MT?
    3. Transmission Gear ratio. My 1.8 MT, revs 3000 rpm at 100kph, while my Bro's 1.8 AT revs 2600 rpm at 100kph. Do you know hows the 2.0 AT?
    4. Cooling System. My 1.8 has no problem even in severe traffic conditions as well as in long straights. How's the 2.0AT? Do they have the same radiator size? How about the fan size?
    5. Lastly, hows the maintenance? Does the 2.0 have abundant spare parts?

BTW, maybe you might think as to why I considered the 2.0AT Gas Revo versus the newer diesel fed AT's such as the Innova. We'll, of course I would gladly choose the Innova vs the Revo, but honestly, my budget limits me to a Revo gas 2.0AT only, for now. Next is, I believe that the Revo is still cheaper to maintain than the AT Innova, given that the innova (1st gen) is getting old also / already. Well, I could be wrong.

Thank you for those who will answer. More power!
    at the start of this revo thread, in #8, way back in 2005, revogsx gave his spiel on revo fuel (in)efficiency figures.
    i still review it from time to time, to remind me why i don't want a gasoline revo.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 7th, 2016 at 12:59 AM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hmmm 3.5-6 city... That's similar to what our 2.3L Tribute gets. Revo diesel above 9? Perhaps, but not in pure city driving.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details