New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 70 of 145 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    So far so good naman bro. No overheating problem since the last time I reported about it here. I haven't tried highway driving yet though.

Just refilled my tank yesterday. 400.2kms/46.252L = 8.65km/L city driving. Not bad at all. P1845 worth of Seaoil diesel at the Dimasalang station, 39.90/L. Cheapest I've seen so far.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Can you compute the total distance travelled in those two days? Assuming fuel price of P51/L unleaded gasoline, that would be around 11.7L for P600 (assuming that your estimate of P600 is correct). A typical 1.8L engine would be expected to get around 7km/L, which would add up to around 82kms for 11.7L. How does your total distance add up?

But then again, such estimations are unreliable. Use the full tank method for best accuracy. Through this method I found out our Revo diesel gets around 8-9km/L city driving. That's around 400 city kilometers between fill ups, around 1800-2000 pesos per full tank of diesel.

Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    *playplugg: use Full Tank method para mas accurate. reset mo trip meter after filling up.

Sir GTi and Sir red_one,

almost 100KMS po ang total travel distance po dun sa odometer ng revo namin during the fuel fill up, then petron blaze po gamit namin since 2007, most of the time 2 passengers lang po lagi, and max of 4. (during break-in period in 2004 [unleaded for 3yrs], max load lagi up to 2005, ginawa po naming delivery ang sasakyan).

18.45 for 1000, then 9.24 for 500, yung takbo po ng revo namin is 72,+++ for 10yrs. (15% city, 85% highway)

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Computing Your Fuel Consumption (Full Tank Method)

Step 1
    Go to the gas station and fill up the fuel tank. This may sting a little, but it is key to getting an accurate reading.

Step 2
    Record the mileage. Before even pulling away from the pump, write down your current mileage. We will call this Mileage A.

Step 3
    Drive normally. To get as accurate a reading as possible, drive until the tank is less than half full. The longer you can go before getting gas, the better.

Step 4
    Fill up the tank again. Try to use the same station using the same pump as the first fill up, as pumps may be calibrated differently. This time, pay attention to how many gallons it takes to fill up the tank. This is usually shown at the pump. We will call this Liters.

Step 5
    Record the mileage again. This number we will call Mileage B.

Step 6
    Do the math. The formula for determining your KM/L is this:

KM/L = (Mileage B - Mileage A) ÷ Liters

Subtract Mileage A from Mileage B. This will give you the number of miles you drove since your last fill-up.
    Divide your answer by the number of gallons (Gallons B) it took to fill up your tank. This will give you your car's FC.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hi guys, im yuan, new to the group.. I need help. I own a 2000 revo gl, im the first owner and its with me for 14 yrs already.. I just need a few tips para mapapogi ang revo ko.
    Its newly painted already, 17s mags pero may kulang parin.. Parang need ko ng body cladding, actually i was really looking for for quite sometime n.
    D ko lng tlg san mkakabili ng body cladding for reevo 200 model.. You have any idea guys?? Thanks alot

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    mga sir,

pwede ba ang 108kpa na radiator cap para sa revo naten?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    sa VX200 namin, 88kPa ang radiator cap. not sure if same sa ibang variants.

here's something to note:

The reason that there is a scale of radiator cap pressure ratings is that each cap has a maximum pressure that is supposed to hold. Above this point, the cap will release pressure through a pressure release valve. Having too much pressure in the system can result in damage. Not having enough pressure in the system can cause the vehicle to overheat.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    sa VX200 namin, 88kPa ang radiator cap. not sure if same sa ibang variants.

here's something to note:
    GLX diesel here. 88kPa radiator cap as well.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    newbie po, tanong ko lng po kung may oxygen sensor po ang ating 7K-E engine? san po ito makikita?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    active pa ba tong thread na to?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasenklaud View Post
    active pa ba tong thread na to?
    Kasenklaud,

I guess as long as there are still Revo's being "loved" by their owner, this thread's still active.

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details