New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 68 of 145 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    pwede DIY according to this:
    "The torsion bar key is part of the torsion bar, which allows the vehicle ride height to be adjusted at the factory when the vehicle is built and as needed afterward. It's easily adjusted with a small hand wrench at home."

5 Ways to Lower a Car - wikiHow
    Thanks dito sir kaso kahit ba diy d nmn sya mahirap gawin kht na common tools lng meron ako much better na dalin nalang sa mechanic or gasoline stion pra itaas at sila na gumawa..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by johnlward18 View Post
    Thanks dito sir kaso kahit ba diy d nmn sya mahirap gawin kht na common tools lng meron ako much better na dalin nalang sa mechanic or gasoline stion pra itaas at sila na gumawa..
    As stated in the article, you can do it at home. Pero di ko pa yan ginawa dahil gusto ko mataas ang ride ko. Search ka sa YouTube ng videos for torsion bar adjustment para makita mo kung kaya mo na.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Mga bossing, alam nyo ba kung nasan yung reverse light relay ng revo? Di kasi gumagana yung reverse light ko. I cheched the fuses also the reverse switch located at the transmission pero parehas naman ok. Suspect baka sa relay na. Salamat po sa magre reply o share.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post
    Mga bossing, alam nyo ba kung nasan yung reverse light relay ng revo? Di kasi gumagana yung reverse light ko. I cheched the fuses also the reverse switch located at the transmission pero parehas naman ok. Suspect baka sa relay na. Salamat po sa magre reply o share.
    Up ko lang yung inquiry ko mga Bossing. Sya nga pala, my Revo is a 98, GLXi, 7Ke engine model. Appreciate if you can post picture/s of the fuse box/relay panel lay-out indicating the reverse light relay. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post
    Up ko lang yung inquiry ko mga Bossing. Sya nga pala, my Revo is a 98, GLXi, 7Ke engine model. Appreciate if you can post picture/s of the fuse box/relay panel lay-out indicating the reverse light relay. Thanks!
    i don't know the answer. and if no one answers you, you might trace the wiring. nakita mo na naman yung transmission switch.. sundan mo na lang ang alambres..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Thanks for your reply dr. d. I actually thought about going thru the wires, but since its encased in a flexible tube then wrapped with an electrical tape, I backed out. Malaking trabaho, plus it went also inside (underneath) the dash which is also covered with tube. I guess its better to bring it to a professional (electrical shop) already, its much safer and simpler that way, though another cost involved again

Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    you don't have to physically trace the cables. just take note of the color of the wiring insulation as it leaves the switch. look for the same color combination at the end of the... whatever it is.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Yes you're right dr. d, wires are indeed color coded. We'll try next time. Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Guys, kelan usually ang palitan ng t-belt, how many kms? 7k-E engine here...TIA

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by onevon2k View Post
    Guys, kelan usually ang palitan ng t-belt, how many kms? 7k-E engine here...TIA
    Timing chain ang 7k-e engine sir..

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details