New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 47 of 145 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Gas ba to o diesel? Around how much does it run per year? I suppose once a year will do for the gas, and perhaps every 6 months for the diesel.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    2003 GL sir. Since nabili ko di na masyado nagagamit. Let's say less than 3,000 km per year. May sariling sasakyan kasi mother ko.

To 1RZ-E Revo owners - Saan ang diagnostic link connector (DLC) nang Revo? OBD1 ba or M-OBD or OBD2? Di ko sure if siya yung nasa likod nang battery sa engine bay, or kung nasa ilalim nang passenger seat na naka piggy back sa TVSS... Help naman. Kung meron maka post nang picture, malaking tulong po.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by nolicorpuz View Post
    Pag ang revo nyo ay 2.0 gas (1RZ engine), wala sya timing belt, timing chain kasi ang revo 2.0 kaya hindi pinapailtan.
    How about the 1.8L Gas (7K-E)? Timing belt or timing chain? Thanks

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan_rr View Post
    How about the 1.8L Gas (7K-E)? Timing belt or timing chain? Thanks
    Its Timing Chain Sir.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I'm looking for Toyota Revo VX 240D. Anyone selling theirs?...saan po ba pwede makahanap na sariwang VX240D? preferably manual. Thanks

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lastpogi View Post
    I'm looking for Toyota Revo VX 240D. Anyone selling theirs?...saan po ba pwede makahanap na sariwang VX240D? preferably manual. Thanks
    All diesel Revo's are manual. The VX240D seems extremely rare in the 2nd hand market. The best place to look online is still Sulit. The most frequently updated ads are there, and it has the most choices. The lower diesel variants are about just as good with only a few additional features and paint jobs being the only differences

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Hi guys. I just bought the REvo of my mom. It is 2003 GL. The problem is she doesn't keep track of the maintenance and repairs. What should I initally do? Is it okay if I do the following as percautionary measure or oa naman ako sa mga gagawin ko?

1. Change Oil
    2. Change Spark Plugs
    3. Wheel & Camber Alignment
    4. Change Air and fuel filters
    5. Change Radiator Coolant
    6. Change Belts (What belts do I need to replace?)
    7. Change Radiator Cap
    8. Check radiator hoses for Leaks and change if necessary
    9. Change the gear oil

Do you have the estimated prices for each part / service and where is your recommended shop / store?

Sorry madami po tanong. I am not in the Phils. kasi and para mabudgetean ko kasi balak ko sana ipagawa yan when I go home April next year.

Thank you to all those who will answer and help.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Guys just ignore my post above as I already has the answers.

I have a new question.

Since I am planning to store my car for 6-8 months, will disconnecting battery bring issues to my 2003 Revo GL? I read somewhere that some computer memory will be lost and will need some sort of security code.

So far I only have an aftermarket alarm and aftermarket Kenwood Headunit.

What is your take guys? Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan_rr View Post
    Guys just ignore my post above as I already has the answers.

I have a new question.

Since I am planning to store my car for 6-8 months, will disconnecting battery bring issues to my 2003 Revo GL? I read somewhere that some computer memory will be lost and will need some sort of security code.

So far I only have an aftermarket alarm and aftermarket Kenwood Headunit.

What is your take guys? Thanks.
    Tama yan, if you're leaving for a long time at wala kang mapag-iiwanan, just disconnect the negative battery terminal, about thun sa sinasabi mong mag-rereset....yun samin hiniram ko yung battery, then pagsalpak ko ulit, wala naman problema, wala naman atang ganon ang computer box ng revo...yun nga lang you need to adjust the time on the dashboard again.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Mga boss, anong brand and part number ng oil filter, air filter and fuel filter for Revo with 7KE engine? Thanks

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details