New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 145 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy kisig View Post
    Mga sir question lang po, I have a Toyota REVO 99GL,DIESEL, umiilaw po ba yung gas indicator nya pag malapit na maubos? Thanks!
    Haha~ syempre naman bro. Low fuel light indicator yan. It is standard in all cars na iilaw ito kapag umabot na sa reserve portion ng fuel tank. Since diesel ang sasakyan natin, it is not adviseable to thoroughly drain the fuel tank. End result can be catastrophic.

2. Join Date
    May 2012
    Hi ,

I am an owner of Rev0 2000 GLX A/T ( 1.8 EFI) , recently acquired it. This is also my first car. I am not that also good yet with cars. Most of the feedback here says that it has high consumption. Is there a way to lower fuel consumption?

I am planning also to have the car completely check and conditioned but don't know where to bring the car. Any suggestion?
    I am in San Pedro, Laguna. Is it better to bring it to toyota ? how much is the estimated cost?

Also the sound system is not that ok also and planning to change the player/component as it is not working properly already, Any suggestion where I can update my sound system?

and one more thing the aircondition is working fine but the window is not that good anymore as it create some sounds where the aircon is set to full.

Looking forward to hear from you guys to help me take care of my car.

Thanks !

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Revo 1.8A/T makes a rather poor combo. The engine lacks punch and the matic tranny robs a lot of that meager amount. The only ways to lower your fuel consumption would be to keep your revs low and the engine in top shape by changing the oils regularly and keeping the filters clean.

I'm sorry I cannot comment much about where you can go nearby to service your car since I live in QC. I normally have all the dirty work done in the Banawe area.

IMHO, the aircon has nothing to do whatsoever with the windows. Its probably just mere coincidence that the windows were squeaking while the aircon was on full blast. Just have the window seals lubricated and it should work just fine.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    would anyone of you guys know where i can get rear aircon louvers for my 03 revo?

thanks in advance

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by staniel1211 View Post
    Hi ,

I am an owner of Rev0 2000 GLX A/T ( 1.8 EFI) , recently acquired it. This is also my first car. I am not that also good yet with cars. Most of the feedback here says that it has high consumption. Is there a way to lower fuel consumption?

I am planning also to have the car completely check and conditioned but don't know where to bring the car. Any suggestion?
    I am in San Pedro, Laguna. Is it better to bring it to toyota ? how much is the estimated cost?

Also the sound system is not that ok also and planning to change the player/component as it is not working properly already, Any suggestion where I can update my sound system?

and one more thing the aircondition is working fine but the window is not that good anymore as it create some sounds where the aircon is set to full.

Looking forward to hear from you guys to help me take care of my car.

Thanks !
    Hello Staniel,

Toyota Revo is not so complicated to maintain unlike BMW, you can just bring it to the nearest service station here in our town, I mostly used to change oil at Shell Tunasan service station but you can also try at Revline Elite Autoworks it is located along the National Hi-way before SPCBA, just a regular oil change and ATF change will make your Revo 7k engine and A/T tranny last plus check also your brakes for pre-emptive causes since you got it as a second hand, it is a solid AUV over-all just make sure to maintain it properly (though it is quite easy and cheap to maintain, actually it is a low maintenance vehicle but a Gas guzzler since it is an A/T), regarding your problem at your sound system, if your planning to replace it, the most nearest car accessories shop I can recommended to you is Kid Audio at National Hi-way, Binan, Laguna. Ok sila gumawa at mag-install though yung ibang headunit brands sa kanila e mahal compared to what you can get on Banawe,We used to replace a pioneer speakers and our stock stereo to a pioneer HeadUnit there, try Pioneer DEH-P505OU. it is quite good and cheap.

have a nice day.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys,

Interested lang sana ako malaman kung anong 5-speed transmission ang inilagay sa 2002 Diesel Revo?

W55, W56 o G52 ba? Saka anung A/T naman ang pwedeng i-sub sa kanya?

Salamat sa makakasagot ^^

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hi Guys,

Tanong lang po, secondhand owner po ako ng SR 2003 M/T 1.8 (gas), ano po ba ang recommended gasoline station at klase ng fuel para mkatipid kahit papaano?

Observed ko kasi masyado malakas sa gasolina yung nabili kong revo 6-7km/L (city driving) & average 8km/L naman sa highway/NLEx.

Salamat ng marami

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by adc View Post
    Hi Guys,

Tanong lang po, secondhand owner po ako ng SR 2003 M/T 1.8 (gas), ano po ba ang recommended gasoline station at klase ng fuel para mkatipid kahit papaano?

Observed ko kasi masyado malakas sa gasolina yung nabili kong revo 6-7km/L (city driving) & average 8km/L naman sa highway/NLEx.

Salamat ng marami
    My Revo uses Petron XCS

9. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zap.FREEDOM View Post
    Hello Staniel,

Toyota Revo is not so complicated to maintain unlike BMW, you can just bring it to the nearest service station here in our town, I mostly used to change oil at Shell Tunasan service station but you can also try at Revline Elite Autoworks it is located along the National Hi-way before SPCBA, just a regular oil change and ATF change will make your Revo 7k engine and A/T tranny last plus check also your brakes for pre-emptive causes since you got it as a second hand, it is a solid AUV over-all just make sure to maintain it properly (though it is quite easy and cheap to maintain, actually it is a low maintenance vehicle but a Gas guzzler since it is an A/T), regarding your problem at your sound system, if your planning to replace it, the most nearest car accessories shop I can recommended to you is Kid Audio at National Hi-way, Binan, Laguna. Ok sila gumawa at mag-install though yung ibang headunit brands sa kanila e mahal compared to what you can get on Banawe,We used to replace a pioneer speakers and our stock stereo to a pioneer HeadUnit there, try Pioneer DEH-P505OU. it is quite good and cheap.

have a nice day.
    Thanks Zap for the info and reply. This is very informative for me who is a newbie

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Good day mga revo owners.
    May nakapag change na ba ng engine dito. 2001 model GLX GAS. Gusto ko sanang palitan ng diesel yong revo ko.magkano kaya abutin if ngpalit ako.

Thanks

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details