New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 27 of 145 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    i would like to maintain its stock beauty but i plan to do some mods para mas pogi! i hope this club can give some inputs and ideas on how to's. md bmw

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Napa-ayos na ang Revo namin. Binalik sa talyer na nag-aayos and they tweaked it a bit, and also raised the idling rpm for lesser vibration. Ngayon ayos na ayos na at walang usok throughout the rev range, and in any speed (tested it to 90km/h, ran out of road to go faster ). .
    Quote Originally Posted by LaibeTyon View Post
    i would like to maintain its stock beauty but i plan to do some mods para mas pogi! i hope this club can give some inputs and ideas on how to's. md bmw
    Which generation yung sayo? Para mas pogi I suggest converting it to Sport Runner variant look (kung hindi), add a bullbar both front and rear (best impact with the 1st gen), rear spoiler, chrome side mirrors (kung hindi), and perhaps banana type wipers.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    anybody who installed a turbo to your 2L ordinary (original) engine on Revo? ano ang pinaka magandang turbo kit for 2L? CT 20 is i think the one installed on japan 2L engines.

i am planning to install turbo kit on my revo 2002 model glx diesel variant. then upgrade to 27x8.5x14 bridgetone dueller tires. the turbo kit from 3C turbo (the camel type and not the conventional one) is my target turbo kit. so kung meron man naka turbo dito na revo, i love to hear from you before i proceed with my plan.

thanks

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    so far pa po ako nabalitaan na TROC member na naglagay ng turbo sa 2L nila,
    ang isang reason na alam ko eh baka hindi kayanin ng stock 2L engine,

try search po ninyo yung mga Hilux Surf na naka 2L-T or 2L-TE turbo na nag-crack ang cylinder head or nag-ooverheat.. and see if worth pa po mag add ng turbo

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Does the 2L engine in the Revo use inferior components as compared to the 2L-T/2L-TE? Paano kaya kung nag engine swap to 2L-T/2L-TE? Another thing I am concerned with in this modification is the brakes, which are already rather inadequate even in stock form. The safest performance upgrade siguro is hanggang aftermarket air filter, alcohol injection lang and perhaps a modded exhaust

6. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kuligligko View Post
    anybody who installed a turbo to your 2L ordinary (original) engine on Revo? ano ang pinaka magandang turbo kit for 2L? CT 20 is i think the one installed on japan 2L engines.

i am planning to install turbo kit on my revo 2002 model glx diesel variant. then upgrade to 27x8.5x14 bridgetone dueller tires. the turbo kit from 3C turbo (the camel type and not the conventional one) is my target turbo kit. so kung meron man naka turbo dito na revo, i love to hear from you before i proceed with my plan.

thanks
    Palitan mo na lang ng innova ang revo mo boss. Mas malaki pa ang matitipid at walang sakit sa ulo kasya lagyan mo pa ng turbo. Maski twin turbo pa ilagay mo dyan mabagal pa rin yan dahil sa gear ratio.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Finally had the Revo's smoke belching problems addressed. And they did that by replacing the nozzles. However, even if the smoke has significantly decreased, I noticed that there is still a good deal of smoke especially I reach higher rpms at 3rd gear and above. Why is that so? Is it because I have to clean my tailpipe? Or is there any other reason for the smoke belching?
    Bro, yung tailpipe naman ang palinis mo...sure na mabawasan yung smoke even mag rev ka ng mas mataas

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Yup~ Maayos na ngayon. Didn't see any smoke even while running 105km/h at Skyway which is the fastest I've done with it, took forever to progress from 90-105 too.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    guys, any idea about how much yung wrap-around body cladding sa revo ngayon sa mga shop? yun amin kasi revo GL nung bago ini-release sa casa nun pinalagyan na namin ng cladding nalimutan ko yung price.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Yup~ Maayos na ngayon. Didn't see any smoke even while running 105km/h at Skyway which is the fastest I've done with it, took forever to progress from 90-105 too.
    Hehe! Normal nga sa revo yan. Kelangan 3K pataas ang rpm para makaabot dyan.

Pangsight-seeing ang revo, hindi pangkarera... Kaya ako maintain speed na lang, tipid pa sa gas.

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details