New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmmm... anyone remember The Lexus Swapped Revo?... with disc brakes and a Lexus LS400 V8?

Too bad the pics are gone...

But some mods you can do for your stock engine are a new midpipe, muffler, air filter and cam and timing adjustment. I wouldn't recommend headers, as you might lose too much torque.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj
    Just want to add a little ooomph? Then go I/H way... change the intake, add headers. Advance the timing a bit but you'll be doing this at the cost of fuel since you'll be running on high octane to avoid detonation.

Change also your tires and rims to slightly wider ones.

But remember, it's a REVO and it isnt really a car built for speed (it can go fast if you push it but it wont be as safe or as stable if you have to do sudden maneuvers)...
    thanks pre....

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by pogi23
    waaaaaaaaaaaa!!! palit makina nalang siguro gawin ko, maybe then i could make it quicker right?
    one quick way is to sell your revo.. then buy a sedan.. or buy a car with a high HP and torque rating hehe...

pwedeng engine change, pero usually kasama ang tranny, then you have to rewire the computer box.. medyo magastos na hehe..

malamang pwedeng isalpak yung makina ng Innova.. parehas lang daw ang gear ratio ng revo at innova ayon sa isang taga toyota employee..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Reviving this thread. Musta kaya FC ng revo 1.8 efi na manual? 6-7km/ltr?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    A family friend who owned an auto 1.8 revo is averaging 6K/liter...Probably manual version better by 1km more or less...Medyo malakas sa gas kya recently they replace it with a fieldmaster

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mateomarco View Post
    A family friend who owned an auto 1.8 revo is averaging 6K/liter...Probably manual version better by 1km more or less...Medyo malakas sa gas kya recently they replace it with a fieldmaster
    Salamat po sa info.

Is P290K for a 2000 year model okay? Or should I haggle for P270K at least?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
TOYOTA REVO 1.8 GLX EFI :wonder: