New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 51 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Thanks April!

If my computations are correct, my rav's due for the 1K check up on Saturday. I already called Gino [from Toyota Makati/Marantz dito sa tsikot/Heffer sa pinoydvd] to have it scheduled. I already told my dad about it [was actually hoping he'd volunteer to bring the car to casa] but he have to go so somewhere pa. The "1K km scares me because i've never been to a service bay my whole life [well okay in one instance, that was when we picked up the rav from the casa] and i just dont want to forget anything they say or whatever.

My question is: what happens during the 1K km check-up? I was also told to prepare Php1,500 for safety.

Thanks and good day to all!

Ingrid

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pk, ang ingay kasi ng busina ng rav4!!! sarap gamitin... hahaha!!!

ingwid, they'll just change your oil and basically check if your car is running good. why be scared? they will do all the work and if you need any explanation - that's what the service advisor is for. just explain to him if you notice anything different from your car.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    thanks mazdamazda! i'll post my "1st time at the service bay" experience after. and yes i will take note of the service advisor guys kung okay sila.

again, thanks!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I had a change oil on my 1K PMS... I loaded up with TriboMaxx(casa). Then on my 5K PMS, no change oil since fully syn daw ginamit sa 1k. sa 10k na lang daw magpapalit uli. Medyo mahal yun tribomaxx, almost the same sa Mobil1 in terms of price...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Need a reputable shop where I can pick-up my ride on the same day that will be able to do the re-facing of my disk rotors in front. Thanks in advance guys

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by wsa 400
    Need a reputable shop where I can pick-up my ride on the same day that will be able to do the re-facing of my disk rotors in front. Thanks in advance guys
    is your unit still under warranty? they replaced mine under warranty.

rapide also does disk rotor refacing...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by ingwid
    The "1K km scares me because i've never been to a service bay my whole life [well okay in one instance, that was when we picked up the rav from the casa] and i just dont want to forget anything they say or whatever.

My question is: what happens during the 1K km check-up? I was also told to prepare Php1,500 for safety.

wala naman gaano ginagawa sa 1K at 5K km PMS .. change oil at filter lang.. kung minsan nga eh hindi na nila lift car mo at sa tabi lang ng service bay ginagawa..

lahat naman ng findings nila eh ilalagay nila sa resibo pag meron sila nakita..

kung may problem or question ka sa ride mo, mas mabuti na isulat mo sa papel para di mo malimutan at yun ang iabot sa service advisor ... halos lahat ng problems/complaints mo eh gagawin nila sa 1K or 5K PMS for free dahil nga under warranty... pero from 10K km, medyo maarte na sila kesyo wear and tear daw hehe...

oks naman sa toyota makati, si Eric Raymundo ang ervice advisor ko dun madalas... 5% lang discount na nakukuha ko, dati meron ako nakuha na 10% discount dun sa isang service advisor.. nalimutan ko na name... basta kulitin lang sila sa discount hehe...

pinakagahaman na casa is toyota balintawak north.. ang dami nilang charge sa pms mo hehe..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mazdamazda
    I thinks its past warranty coz it has 56000km under its belt. Anyway i will look for a rapide shop thanks...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mazdamazda
    I thinks its past warranty coz it has 56000km under its belt. Anyway i will look for a rapide shop thanks...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mazdamazda

Toyota Rav4 (Gen. 2) Owners & Discussions [Merged]