New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Autobeat View Post
    Mikmik, kumusta kung pure highway? Anong average km/liter ang kaya nung 3-dr sa experience ninyo?
    Minsan 9 Minsan 10.... hinahataw ko kasi e... pinapaabot ko ng 140-150... Minsan i go 160 easily pero natakot ako because of the warning alarm, the limit at 180, and of course you will definitely feel that it is a Small SUV traversing high speeds dangerously...

Yung 8km/liter yan ang nakukuha ko palagi from SM Fairview to Makati and back ha... so decent na yan for a 2-liter engine... Never experienced the 6km/liter horror of Jap mid-size sedans...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    Minsan 9 Minsan 10.... hinahataw ko kasi e... pinapaabot ko ng 140-150...

Yung 8km/liter yan ang nakukuha ko palagi from SM Fairview to Makati and back ha... so decent na yan for a 2-liter engine... Never experienced the 6km/liter horror of Jap mid-size sedans...
    OKs! Been dreaming na rin kasi of maybe getting one for some time now. Looks like a real fun ride. You use already synthethic or just regular oil with that km/li? Also, are your 3-drs manuals or matics?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    3 dr Manual Sir. In Red & Blue. I just use regular oil basta change oil every 5,000 km. Saka pag gusto ko humarurot I make sure I fill-up with Velocity or Blaze... Though mas swabe ang Velocity parang sobra sa additives ang Blaze e... You will feel the difference from Unleaded vs. Velocity/Blaze kasi mas mabilis umabot ng 120 pag Vel/Blz...

Fun to drive??? Definitely!
    Last edited by mikmik316; February 7th, 2007 at 01:56 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I just use regular oil basta change oil every 5,000 km.
    Oks. Not bad ah. Lalo na siguro pag synthetic pa ang subukan.

Fun to drive??? Definitely!
    Sarap talagang kumuha rin ng isang 3-dr. Hehe. Thanks, Mikmik.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ganyan din gusto kong kunin nun pero yung 5 door kinapos nga lang sa budget.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Got a 3-door A/T RAV back in '97. It was the best car I ever owned. I had to sell it when my son was born. When I let go of it at 60,000 kms (took it out-of-town almost every weekend). It was still very smooth and had no defects whatsoever. Despite it's diminutive size, anyone who rode with me on it were very pleased with its comfort. At best I'd do 10-11 km/l on the highway. Regularly, 8 km/l in the city. It being full-time 4wd doesn't help the fuel economy, but the vehicle takes-off like a rocket from standstill and it handles close to a go-kart (a tall one that is...).

Mine was red, just like mikmik316s avatar. I liked the sound of it "Red RAV!"

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical! View Post
    but the vehicle takes-off like a rocket from standstill and it handles close to a go-kart (a tall one that is...).

Mine was red, just like mikmik316s avatar. I liked the sound of it "Red RAV!"
    Hehe that's why I'm fightin over this car not to be sold first... sabi ko kay erpat benta na muna nya bumpy & plasticky Jimny nya before our 2 Ravs

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    hi tsikoteers,

ask ko lang opinion nyo on whether i should opt to get my mom's rav4.

its a gen1, 3s-fe, 2.0, 4x4, a/t .

after searching the threads, hindi ko magauge kung ano average fuel consumption ng ibang people dito.

ano ba dapat expect ko as for its consumption?sa interior, suspension, braking, sold na ako, ang concern ko na lang is consumption and maintenance.

medyo no idea ako kasi avid diesel user ako.

thanks peeps!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    bibilin mo?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kung libre kunin mo na...kung may bayad hanap hanap ka muna iba

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Toyota Rav4 (Gen. 1) Owners & Discussions [Merged]