New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546 LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 458
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,516
    #421
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Pahirapan daw makakuha ng units, prio daw sa makakuha ng units are those who avail of TFS (Toyota Financing).
    So if cash buyer ka, hindi ka nila ientertain or nasa huli ang pila mo for allocation.
    May nakaabang din daw na increase this Sept.
    as usual, the world will always be unfair kahit na ba ikaw pa ang largest car manufacturer in the world na may japanese standards, pero this time pareho kayo filipino VS filipino, pera pera ang labanan...

  2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,239
    #422
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Pahirapan daw makakuha ng units, prio daw sa makakuha ng units are those who avail of TFS (Toyota Financing).
    So if cash buyer ka, hindi ka nila ientertain or nasa huli ang pila mo for allocation.
    May nakaabang din daw na increase this Sept.
    Regarding TOTL Raize (1.0 Turbo). Since May 2022 pa nagreservation and approved ang bank loan ng kakilala ko. Up to now, wala pa din available unit. But, pansin ko din naman sa kalsda, ang karamihan ng Raize is 1.2 units kasi hindi sila 2 tone. So namimili na ng ibang alternative kaysa Raize yung kakilala ko. Tinry na din kasi siya ng SA ng Toyota papayagin na yung 1.2engine na lang piliin, yung one model down ng Raize, but mas konti pa features nun and malapit price, so not worth the price.

    Hindi ko masasabi na deliberately withholding si Toyota in this regard kasi meron talaga parts shortage. Assuming na natin tuloy tuloy nga pa din production, sa source (primary market) syempre (tingin ko) local priority ang most allocations (san ba gawqa, TH ba or Indonesia?), and maambunan na lang market natin. And I think for the Raize TOTL, with it being above 1m php, sales projection ng Toyota PH is slower moving and sales nun compared to the rest due to "price practicality" (walang sticker shock sa SRP ang majority of prospective buyers).

    Personally did not like the Raize's ergonomics inside. Styling is just "acceptable" compared to the Avanza. But I would say Avanza is more bang for buck for what you get compared to the Raize. Problem ko is proportions ng exterior ng Avanza, for me hindi balanced. Veloz, I haven't visited the showroom of Toyota to check it out but with its price, I am not a "fan" automatically of the Veloz with it just being a restyled Avanza (even with the added safety kit). It rubs me the wrong way knowing what it is underneath.

    Also, never ni SA pinush mag inhouse financing yung kakilala ko. May PO na din hawak from friend's bank for the Raize since May.

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    486
    #423
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Regarding TOTL Raize (1.0 Turbo). Since May 2022 pa nagreservation and approved ang bank loan ng kakilala ko. Up to now, wala pa din available unit. But, pansin ko din naman sa kalsda, ang karamihan ng Raize is 1.2 units kasi hindi sila 2 tone. So namimili na ng ibang alternative kaysa Raize yung kakilala ko. Tinry na din kasi siya ng SA ng Toyota papayagin na yung 1.2engine na lang piliin, yung one model down ng Raize, but mas konti pa features nun and malapit price, so not worth the price.

    Hindi ko masasabi na deliberately withholding si Toyota in this regard kasi meron talaga parts shortage. Assuming na natin tuloy tuloy nga pa din production, sa source (primary market) syempre (tingin ko) local priority ang most allocations (san ba gawqa, TH ba or Indonesia?), and maambunan na lang market natin. And I think for the Raize TOTL, with it being above 1m php, sales projection ng Toyota PH is slower moving and sales nun compared to the rest due to "price practicality" (walang sticker shock sa SRP ang majority of prospective buyers).

    Personally did not like the Raize's ergonomics inside. Styling is just "acceptable" compared to the Avanza. But I would say Avanza is more bang for buck for what you get compared to the Raize. Problem ko is proportions ng exterior ng Avanza, for me hindi balanced. Veloz, I haven't visited the showroom of Toyota to check it out but with its price, I am not a "fan" automatically of the Veloz with it just being a restyled Avanza (even with the added safety kit). It rubs me the wrong way knowing what it is underneath.

    Also, never ni SA pinush mag inhouse financing yung kakilala ko. May PO na din hawak from friend's bank for the Raize since May.
    May nagpost sa group na available 1.0 Turbo White nga lang color.

    Sa FB group na nabasa ko, yung mga customer na naghahanap ng 1.2G ang nahihirapan din hanapan ng units. It was also on that FB group mentioned that they were offered to avail TFS para ma prioritize or buy an accessories worth 20k para ma prio ka nila.

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    49,032
    #424
    mag-altis na lang siguro kami.

  5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,239
    #425
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    May nagpost sa group na available 1.0 Turbo White nga lang color.

    Sa FB group na nabasa ko, yung mga customer na naghahanap ng 1.2G ang nahihirapan din hanapan ng units. It was also on that FB group mentioned that they were offered to avail TFS para ma prioritize or buy an accessories worth 20k para ma prio ka nila.
    Oh, yung 1.0 Turbo na All White. naoffer din sa friend ko nung June/July period if interested siya but ayaw all white.

    yung 1.2G inoffer sa kanya as alternative pero he didn't tell me na may sabit na inhouse financing. Parang wala naman kasi kung meron mababanggit din niya yun.

    For Dr. d.

    Re Altis, if you have passengers who will sit beside or behind you and are close to 6ft in height, you might want to invite them to go with you to the showroom to check out the inside of the car. Basically for my family (parents, me and brothers) bagsak ang interior cabin space/volume ng Altis. Headroom of rear bench inadequate because of the "sport styling" done to the roof line (sasabit yung buhok mo when you move your head if you just fall below 6ft. if taller, then possible untog) and the front passenger was uncomfortable/awkward sa knees because of the "modern" design of the glovebox. Kung fully mo iatras yung front passenger to avoid it, sacrificed na din legroom of rear passenger behind. Food for though Dr. D.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    49,032
    #426
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post

    Re Altis, if you have passengers who will sit beside or behind you and are close to 6ft in height, you might want to invite them to go with you to the showroom to check out the inside of the car. Basically for my family (parents, me and brothers) bagsak ang interior cabin space/volume ng Altis. Headroom of rear bench inadequate because of the "sport styling" done to the roof line (sasabit yung buhok mo when you move your head if you just fall below 6ft. if taller, then possible untog) and the front passenger was uncomfortable/awkward sa knees because of the "modern" design of the glovebox. Kung fully mo iatras yung front passenger to avoid it, sacrificed na din legroom of rear passenger behind. Food for though Dr. D.
    thank you for the insight,
    but fear not!
    we are not six-footers!
    also, we are empty-nesters.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,608
    #427

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    841
    #428
    Nakaka inis din na na delete ang AC blower direction mode, at front windshield defogger/blower.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    49,032
    #429
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Nakaka inis din na na delete ang AC blower direction mode, at front windshield defogger/blower.
    ... according to the how-ner's manual?

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    6,322
    #430
    I was in front of a red Raize early this morning and from my rear view mirror and side mirrors, I noticed that one of the fog lamps had no light. Yung sa kabila, may ilaw.

    Ganito ba ito o pundido lang yung isa?

Tags for this Thread

Toyota Raize