New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041
Results 401 to 408 of 408
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    18
    #401
    Anyone know any dealer that has a stock Toyota Raize Turbo in white? Thanks in advance for any leads.

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,030
    #402
    Quote Originally Posted by garthbo View Post
    Anyone know any dealer that has a stock Toyota Raize Turbo in white? Thanks in advance for any leads.
    have you tried the local FB Group?

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    449
    #403
    Hidden Features sa Toyota RAIZE


    260017355_435673591437082_7208740695738107669_n.jpg

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dATSp0Hyys

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    46,298
    #404
    Quote Originally Posted by mbk347 View Post
    Hidden Features sa Toyota RAIZE


    260017355_435673591437082_7208740695738107669_n.jpg

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dATSp0Hyys
    heh heh heh.
    any real-life drive reviews from among the folks here?

  5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,110
    #405
    Didnt have a test drive but checked out the Raize at Toyota Q Ave.

    Legroom was sufficient for front and back even if i slide back the front seats for my height of 5'11". It was 1.2g model only so I dont know if seats will feel different but I did not find it to be comfortable to sit in. There isn't much give to the foam material. I found seats of a 2009 Altis to be better than on the Raize 1.2G.

    Steering was locked but when i touched it, it was really solid feeling and i mean that in a utilitarian uncomfortable way. Like the base model Dmax. The brochure said it should be leather but it was polyurethane when i checked. Don't know but i checked the back and I know i saw a G stuck there. Not an E. But if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

    Not a fan of the tablet design on the dash but that's what is adopted by a lot of brands so... The one Toyota used is just not sleek, serviceable but not sleek.

    Didn't take too much time as there were a lot of people in the showroom and I just did my business there quickly and left.

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    385
    #406
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    heh heh heh.
    any real-life drive reviews from among the folks here?
    May nakapagcomment sa local fb group.
    Manipis daw yung kaha lalo na yung sa roof.
    As in manipis pa daw vs Wigo.
    Not sure though if this is a big concern.
    Kaya cgro mas rinig outside noise as per feedback nga mga owners sa group.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    27,620
    #407
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    May nakapagcomment sa local fb group.
    Manipis daw yung kaha lalo na yung sa roof.
    As in manipis pa daw vs Wigo.
    Not sure though if this is a big concern.
    Kaya cgro mas rinig outside noise as per feedback nga mga owners sa group.
    DNGA platform. It will be lighter talaga...

    Evolutionary body|DNGA・Technology・Safety・Quality|DAIHATSU

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    27,620
    #408
    this thing is small.. i was driving past it and its weird to look at. the high riding dzire is bigger

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Tags for this Thread

Toyota Raize