New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have seen one earlier on the road near Pasong Tamo. It looks a bit odd. For 1M, I wouldn’t get one. Better to go with a Coolray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blank check View Post
    I'm wondering what he hates so much in the Raize that he can't keep it for the life of the warranty, or at least a year man lang before moving on to another car. But then we'll never know.

have we ever driven a car so unhappily, that we want to get rid of it then and there?

it's easy to be choosey, if one can afford.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    have we ever driven a car so unhappily, that we want to get rid of it then and there?

it's easy to be choosey, if one can afford.
    May tama ka doc. That actually changes the whole perspective here. Can afford lang talaga siguro si owner for anything, and losing a few thousand pesos for the depreciation doesn't really matter. What mattered was he got his hands on an all-new model right when it landed, before everybody did. Baka for him expectation vs reality lang talaga ang nangyari

4. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    I still think it's a weird car. The new base Honda Civic is so much better value unless you absolutely have to have a crossover.
    Honda City RS yung kabracket niya sa price.
    Supposedly scheduled for Raize testdrive last Saturday but biglang nag U turn yung approval from their in-charge.
    Wala pa daw available unit for testdrive.
    Went to Honda dealer instead and testdrove the Honda City kahit wala pang plan bumili.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I'd rather Jimny than Raize.Toyota Raize

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post

Different price bracket

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Baka maglaunder ng pera?
    Quote Originally Posted by blank check View Post
    Right, the 1st (but short) owner probably let it go for 850k or traded it in with an already jacked up 2nd hand car in Autoline's inventory. I'm wondering what he hates so much in the Raize that he can't keep it for the life of the warranty, or at least a year man lang before moving on to another car. But then we'll never know.

yup, the price difference is mainly a factor of the freight and insurance charge. and if i were the SA, i wouldn't mind driving the car north or even down to Davao, as long as everything is properly computed for compensation.

Dapat na nga siguro they unify the SRP across all dealerships. Tapos adjust nalang nila yong discounts depending on how much freight a dealership spends to have the car get to their yards. at least the pricing in their website will then become true across the nation.
    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post

if i were a bachelor, i'd probably have a jimny in the garage.
    or an 86.
    heh heh.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Baka maglaunder ng pera?
    Pwedeng pwede! Another avenue for that.

Personally if I have to shell out 1M I'd probably get the Coolray. But if 700 lng budget ko, I might get the entry-level Raize and not the 1M one. Parang lugi if compared against, say the Coolray. At least from how I see it.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Saw one netong raize sa nlex nung edsa day. Mukang vitara sa likod dahil sa shape ng ilaw at body. Also may nakuhaan sa dashcam na nabangga kagad ng malaking dump truck dahil sa blindspot eh kabago bago pa lang lol. Anyway di ata alam ng karamihan na rebadged daihatsu 5-seater lang din to and for 1 million srp, parang may kamahalan siya.