New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Toyota Raize hybrid enters the Malaysian market as Perodua Ativa | Autodeal

The hybrid Raize works in a similar way to the Nissan Kicks with its e-Power technology. Instead of it being powered by a small gasoline engine assisted by an electric motor, it's the other way around. This means that the wheels are being powered by an electric motor with a 1.2-liter 3-cylinder gasoline engine acting as a generator to help alleviate range anxiety. This gives it an electric vehicle-like driving experience with near instantaneous torque on tap.
    The Malaysian market isn’t the first in the ASEAN region to get the Raize hybrid as Daihatsu has made its own version in the form of the Rock Hybrid. Malaysia, however, is the next ASEAN country to get it after Thailand as it was the first in the form of the Perodua Ativa hybrid. As these are Japan-made units, the chances of the Raize hybrid entering the Philippine market anytime soon is slim, however, if it proves to be a hit in Thailand and Malaysia respectively then the chances of it hitting the local automotive market sooner than expected increases. We will just have to wait for Toyota Philippines to make an official announcement.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I just got my Toyota Raize E CVT. I paid in cash. I made a reservation and waited for 1.5-2 months before i got a unit.

I talked with 5 Toyota dealers. Pero ang pinaka-ok na kausap and fair/transparent even sa cash buying customers is the Toyota Pasong Tamo branch. No add-ons na hinihingi like undercoat rustproofing for 5K pesos di tulad ng ibang dealership. They also don't require you to get your insurance from them. However, I got insurance from then na lang din kasi same price lang naman ang compre insurance niya (STANDARD Insurance) as my outside insurance (BPI). Hindi overpriced.

I highly recommend my agent Ms. Melrose Mendoza (09772365812 or search for her in FB with toyota background in her DP). Shout out also to her manager Sir Ritchie Miranda!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by civic1990 View Post
    I just got my Toyota Raize E CVT. I paid in cash. I made a reservation and waited for 1.5-2 months before i got a unit.

I talked with 5 Toyota dealers. Pero ang pinaka-ok na kausap and fair/transparent even sa cash buying customers is the Toyota Pasong Tamo branch. No add-ons na hinihingi like undercoat rustproofing for 5K pesos di tulad ng ibang dealership. They also don't require you to get your insurance from them. However, I got insurance from then na lang din kasi same price lang naman ang compre insurance niya (STANDARD Insurance) as my outside insurance (BPI). Hindi overpriced.

I highly recommend my agent Ms. Melrose Mendoza (09772365812 or search for her in FB with toyota background in her DP). Shout out also to her manager Sir Ritchie Miranda!
    congratulations!

might i ask,
    did you request for a specific last digit in your number plate, and did you get it?
    Last edited by dr. d; October 27th, 2022 at 11:20 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2019

If cash, hindi yan ipipilit na sa kanila inhouse ka kukuha ng compre.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    If cash, hindi yan ipipilit na sa kanila inhouse ka kukuha ng compre.
    there are advantages to in-house compre.
    when my car got into an accident,
    i just brought it to the casa along with the requisite documents and part. fee, gave them the keys, and
    "call me when it's finished."

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    congratulations!

might i ask,
    did you request for a specific last digit in your number plate, and did you get it?
    yes, i did ask for a specific digit. pero after a month pa daw usually lumalabas ang plate number from LTO. So wala pa ako plate number now.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    yes, i did ask for a specific digit. pero after a month pa daw usually lumalabas ang plate number from LTO. So wala pa ako plate number now.
    Hiningan ka P2.5k for ending number reservation? Dko inavail, buti natapat tuesday puros monday coding ko.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Hiningan ka P2.5k for ending number reservation? Dko inavail, buti natapat tuesday puros monday coding ko.
    Hehe, joke ba ito?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Hehe, joke ba ito?
    which one,
    yung humingi,
    o yung tumanggi?
    heh heh.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Question, do you already have your OR/CR?

Because when my friend got his OR CR last September, even without the "physical" plate number, the plate number was already assigned to him and indicated in his OR/CR.

Ending plate number requests usually are just "requests". so if you did not pay for any of the special plate number requests (as required now) by LTO, I know there really is no way to get it (except if lady luck smiles upon you). In the case of Toyota, you could (maybe) get a pick from the conduction sticker "ending" among their stock (if there is availability), but for plate ending requests, LTO no longer entertains the dealer requests at all. So no more "requests" like yesteryears, as far as I know, as well as the prices.

You (car owner or authorized SPA represenative) will have to file the request with specific LTO offices that can accomodate Special Plate Number requests and you need your OR CR and a notarized affidavit stating you have not "yet" been issued your physical plate number yet to try to avail. There is the steps to follow already on the LTO website since Late August/Early September after that circular was published.