New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    my ecosport m/t is almost 5yrs. supposed to be a junk car but it's been flawless so far but i'm sure something's gonna break soon LOL

the titanium is DCT so it's sort of a ticking time bomb. but of course not all units are going to have problems

btw ecosport is built heavy. the raize for sure is gonna be lightweight. the frame rails on ecosport are thick enough that i could hang a motorcycle at the back of it

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    my ecosport m/t is almost 5yrs. supposed to be a junk car but it's been flawless so far but i'm sure something's gonna break soon LOL

the titanium is DCT so it's sort of a ticking time bomb. but of course not all units are going to have problems

btw ecosport is built heavy. the raize for sure is gonna be lightweight. the frame rails on ecosport are thick enough that i could hang a motorcycle at the back of it
    From late 2018 onwards, the DCT was replaced by a conventional 6-speed AT.
    Yeah, noticed the EcoSport has big frame rails.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    saw one raize.. its small lol.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    wigo sized ba?

pocket size version of the rush heheh

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    According to a motortrend article, units arrived in Mexico from Japan... The xle with turbocharged engine 92hp and 103ft-lb and 2WD is about USD17,000 which is only P860K.

Magkano rito?🤣🤪

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    If the size of the current Jimny, it is indeed small...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    smaller than Ecosport so it really is small

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have reservations about small vehicles. In case of accidents, it can be scary. Jazz or Fiesta would be the smallest I can go.

Early last month, a Mirage rear-ended the ASX while I was driving along C5 extension. An idiot Accent 2 cars in front stopped in the left lane so I had to brake hard. The Mirage following me didn’t brake in time. The front of the Mirage was wrecked while the ASX only have big scratches on the rear bumper plus loose muffler fittings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I have reservations about small vehicles. In case of accidents, it can be scary. Jazz or Fiesta would be the smallest I can go.

Early last month, a Mirage rear-ended the ASX while I was driving along C5 extension. An idiot Accent 2 cars in front stopped in the left lane so I had to brake hard. The Mirage following me didn’t brake in time. The front of the Mirage was wrecked while the ASX only have big scratches on the rear bumper plus loose muffler fittings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    di ba da front end is supposed to crumple like that? to absorb da impact.. important is the cabin integrity in case of crash

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    di ba da front end is supposed to crumple like that? to absorb da impact.. important is the cabin integrity in case of crash
    agree... ganun na modern cars ngayon

compared to the cars of my younger years na patigasan