New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    i agree, to them "enough" just doesn't cut it. they need to have more just to feel comfortable. gnun cla ka insecure by nature. kaya nga mahilig cla mkialam s affairs ng ibang bansa e. they just have that need to let everyone else know that they are "better". hahaha...

misinformation lng cguro yng article n yun. they are trying to justify the production and need for an excessive proudct. pati nga yng author ngretract e.

don't get me wrong, i love the hummer. its one heck of a machine
    pro in my opinion, it should have stayed as a special vehicle. available only to those who actually need it. and how many of the current suv owners actually use their vehicles for off roading or for part of their intended use even?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    it really doesnt matter if Americans buy 2-3 priuses in their garage, 1 for the wife, 1 for the husband, 1 for the son/daughter. they are the world's biggest consumer of natural resources.

kaya ang daming matataba dyan over 200 pounds. even if they do buy a prius, i'm sure mag-consume din ng additional energy yun just to carry their weight around

basta ako ngaun na-renew na US Visa ko, mag-rent a car ako ng Hummer H2 or H3 from LA to Las vegas sa October

try ko din mag-rent ng Prius just to feel it.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I'd just get myself an AMC Hammer instead! hehehe! Nevermind the Hummer and the Prius!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    ...It's an American obsession... "enough" power, "enough" space, "enough" size. If all of the USA rode in Honda Fits (Jazzes) and Toyota Yarises, they'd save billions of dollars a year in gas bills.
    Ikaw naman niky, mas matangkad naman sila sa iyo e...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg View Post
    Ikaw naman niky, mas matangkad naman sila sa iyo e...
    Hahahaha!!!!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Eh... match ko sila sa bigat!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by blue1108 View Post
    i agree, to them "enough" just doesn't cut it. they need to have more just to feel comfortable. gnun cla ka insecure by nature. kaya nga mahilig cla mkialam s affairs ng ibang bansa e. they just have that need to let everyone else know that they are "better". hahaha...

misinformation lng cguro yng article n yun. they are trying to justify the production and need for an excessive proudct. pati nga yng author ngretract e.

don't get me wrong, i love the hummer. its one heck of a machine
    pro in my opinion, it should have stayed as a special vehicle. available only to those who actually need it. and how many of the current suv owners actually use their vehicles for off roading or for part of their intended use even?
    That's just generalizing Americans blatantly plus you are giving this automotive thread a political twist to boot.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    my bro jokingly said when he goes back to states. he will buy a junk Hummer and restore it. and use a Isuzu or Mitsubishi engine.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    F*#k the Prius, I'm buying a biodiesel fed AMD hammer.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    sir mazdamazda, sorry po. was just kidding around kakanuod ko lng kse ky michael moore nung time n ngpost ako. hehehe...
    didn't mean to give my opinion that much color po