New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    sir carlo, wala bang FC assessment ang local toyota dealers nyan?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    None yet. They claim 35 km/l in Japanese urban testing, but British testing puts it around the 20's in typical urban crawling, where Honda Cities would be doing 17's.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    well in that recent British test on paultan.org the Hyundai Getz diesel bitch-slapped the Prius in fuel economy and exhaust emissions per kilometer.

not to mention the Prius is environmentally heavy due to the heavy metals used in its construction and the difficulty of disposing of it properly.

if you want to be friendly to the environment a Honda City or Jazz or a Getz diesel is probably the best deal. the Prius is if you want to make a statement about your tree-hugging proclivities.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Nung pumunta kami sa 2nd world of toyota tinanong ng dad ko kung magkano daw yung Prius sagot sa amin nasa millions daw yun cguro 1.8-2 M yan.Sayang hindi ako nakasama sa test drive ni carlo ng prius.Makasakay lang ako masaya na ako.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    In case people are curious,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ATeoSRWFSkA

Top Gear Prius test w/ Jeremy Clarkson

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by orly_andico View Post
    well in that recent British test on paultan.org the Hyundai Getz diesel bitch-slapped the Prius in fuel economy and exhaust emissions per kilometer.
    With diesel, patay ka nga lang sa idling and super heavy-traffic.

The Prius would still be better on that front.

I'd say wait for newer models that improve battery efficiency.

Or you can wait for a diesel-hybrid which is the best solution before we go into full-electric or fuel cell in the next 20 years.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    top gear's review of prius

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATeoSRWFSkA

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Toyota Makati has a display unit. I saw it last night on my way home

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski View Post
    I believe the very first Toyota Prius in the Philippines was a gift to GMA from Toyota Motors, around 2 years ago. The unit was sent over to the DOE for study. I wonder what happened to it?
    i doubt na yung kay gma ang unang prius dito, bago pa siya bigyan niyan may nakikita nako sa makati area na black prius, tignan mo din ung ads sa manila bulletin may binebenta dun na prius black 690K baka un din un

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict View Post
    Toyota Makati has a display unit. I saw it last night on my way home
    Oh yeah, saw it earlier. I don't think its for sale though. Seemed like there was a Toyota car club EB today.