New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wind isn't dependable and massive wind farms can be an eye-sore and also kill birds.
    they are also becoming favorite target of UFO's with kids on board?

UFO strike?

btt - napakaexpensive nyang prius and it doesn't seem to work in the philippines because cars here need airconditioning all the time which messes the fc

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    kung yung honda merong hybrid na murang mura compare sa current prius, baka naman kayang tapatan ng cost cutting ng toyota yung prius nila sa honda

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    kung yung honda merong hybrid na murang mura compare sa current prius, baka naman kayang tapatan ng cost cutting ng toyota yung prius nila sa honda
    I think Honda has a Civic hybrid being sold in some countries.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    hmm never know of that po sir pero yung isa pa i forgot the name hybrid din na nasa us nilang site. kung kaya babaan ng honda hybrids nila siguro naman kaya rin yun ng toyota para sa prius na yan

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    There are rumors that toyota PRIUS will be out on the local market around June.not yet sure if these are the following specs

Engine 1.5L I4 (4 clylinder 16 valves DOHC)
    VAR Speed Automatic Transmission
    Hybrid Gas / Electric / Multi-Port Fuel Injected

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Nice... I hope the price won't be prohibitive, though. Thanks!

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Nice... I hope the price won't be prohibitive, though. Thanks!
    yup- dapat within the price range of the Corolla Altis! say 900k-1.1m if they "really" want this to sell...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hybrid engine din ba ang lalabas? may kutob akong mahal pa yan sa altis, pwede nasa gitna ng altis at camry

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    they are really bringing the prius in? Nakita ko ang video nila when someone tested it, one of the reason why they couldnt bring in the prius is the tendency of manila roads to be flooded. And the whole flooring of the car is lined with their battery. Baka mag short pagnabasa. Have they solved this issue?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    hybrid engine din ba ang lalabas? may kutob akong mahal pa yan sa altis, pwede nasa gitna ng altis at camry
    Toyota don't make engine only Prius so yes it is a Hybrid and I can guarantee you it will be more expensive than the Camry. The one pictured above is the current Prius, meron ng papalabas na all new as a 2010 model w/ 1.8L engine.

2010 Toyota Prius

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...ook/index.html

2010 Honda Insight...much cheaper, about the same price as the USDM Civic.

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...ive/index.html
    Last edited by Camgen6; March 7th, 2009 at 09:45 AM.