New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, a toyota is a toyota. and all i can say is, you can't go wrong with a toyota. besides, its a CBU from japan, while the venture is from china. we had considered buying the venture when it was first introduced here, but we were not impressed by the build quality. and hindi nga ma-diagnose the GM kung anong problema ng venture nila mbt. malapit na ata mag one month sa casa, dun na nag christmas at nag new year
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boybi thanks...yun din isip ko baka mahirapan sa parts
    kaya go go na kami sa Previa medyo pricy pero hidni naman kami
    mahirapan sa parts and support...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quick question for you guys out there for a previa....

If I take out the battery on the previa.... will it affect the computer box?
    Namatay kasi baterya ng previa and i wanna recharge it.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    sir dbi estima and previa are the same?

lage ksi ako namamatayan ng baterya noon tpos lage ko nirerecharge.parang wala naman po effect un sa computer box,sa tingin ko..ksi ilng beses ko na nirecharge ung baterya,hngng ngsawa ako,ngpalit nlng ako ng baterya.

share ko lng po pic

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    yes! previa has a lot of interior space. i have been using it to load whole pieces of plywood (48"X96") with the tailgate closed. you just have to remove the middle bench seat and fold the third bench seats sideways. it is a workhorse alright. the u.s. version does not use camry engine. it uses 2TZFE not 3VZFE nor 5SFE.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Toyota Previa