My prayers goes to all the victims of Typhoon Ondoy, I know the feeling because I was also a Victim of same catastrophe when typhoon frank ravaged Iloilo city last year, but i already moved on... LITERALLY because we left Iloilo and moved to another place, just got the idea to have this thread to share the experience, especially to those who have their cars flooded, how they were being treated at the casas to have their flooded cars serviced, if they avail any insurance benefits, and for those who have their cars under financing by banks or by any other institutions if what deal the bank would offer to them to assist them....
as for me i have the worst experienced,
.. my Avanza that is only a year old was totally flooded(underwater) was brought to toyota Iloilo and was lined-up for repair numbered 155 among many other cars wanting to be serviced immediately,
..worst case i have been paying the car for 3mos. where they promised that my car would be serviced and finished before that period,so I decided to voluntarilly surrender the car back to the bank,
..but unfortunately until now my car is still there at the casa (that was already a year),
..no insurance benefits because they said I dont have an Act Of God in my insurance(just renewed my compre insurance only a week before it got flooded), ..and the bank trying to have a monkey business by trying sell it and said that I wouldnt have any compensation they would just let someone assume my monthly dues to them,
.. and they hire a technician from other competing car company to fixed the car which in turn become an additional bill to us but didnt even fixed the car....
and etc....