New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    14,305
    #11
    don sa article parang free ang fuel?

    It spares them from the usual things associated with car ownership—maintenance, repairs, fuel, parking, even the threat of NCAP penalties.
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    yes po. full fuel when you take the car, balik mo din ng full (normal car rental policy) - kung ma stuck ka sa traffic and kulang na fuel pag balik mo... they will calculate the extra rate based on the car's fuel gauge.

    as for the insurance... may separate tick yun if you want to pay extra for the insurance

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    47,917
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    yes po. full fuel when you take the car, balik mo din ng full (normal car rental policy) - kung ma stuck ka sa traffic and kulang na fuel pag balik mo... they will calculate the extra rate based on the car's fuel gauge.

    as for the insurance... may separate tick yun if you want to pay extra for the insurance
    everyone knows, car fuel gauges can't be trusted to within a liter or two...
    that's about a hundred bucks of arguement.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,433
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    last yata ako nag rent mga 2010 pa.. nasa casa kasi yung sasakyan..

    i don't know lang kung existing pa yung nissan rent a car.. they're located dati dito sa Malugay sa Makati.. and I remember back then around 2K yung Altis..
    the only van I can find for my Sept trip is 6K for an UV express Urvan (I found it sa FB) kaso nababantutan si misis when she saw the car's photos... tapos walang RFID

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,433
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    everyone knows, car fuel gauges can't be trusted to within a liter or two...
    that's about a hundred bucks of arguement.
    its ok. renting cars is not for everyone...

    pero I still find it more economical than buying a big car for that 1-2 trips per year.

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    47,917
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    the only van I can find for my Sept trip is 6K for an UV express Urvan (I found it sa FB) kaso nababantutan si misis when she saw the car's photos... tapos walang RFID
    she won't see the external ugliness because she's inside it, naman.
    basta the aircon works well and the inside is decently clean.
    so how many times will you have to queue to the "cash only" lane, throughout your trip? two? four?
    but yes, if the photos are already un-appealing...

    but that's just me.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 12th, 2022 at 11:41 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Toyota Mobility Solutions