New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Why buy if you can rent?? hmmmm nahhhh i'll buy..

https://visor.ph/wisdom/toyota-ph-ne...rent-its-cars/

As the firm’s name infers, its mission is to offer mobility to customers who need a car but are not really purchasing one. As you may have noticed, times have drastically changed in the two years that the world has dealt with a pandemic. Many people choose to work from home (assuming they are fortunate to work at companies that allow them to do so). I personally know of individuals who seldom use their cars because their home is now their virtual workplace.

An hourly rate for the Vios is P290, while the Innova can be rented for P300. For now, these are the figures being allowed by the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board.

The two vehicles will also be offered with other flexible arrangements. There is the “commute” setup, which allows the customer to pick up the car at 5pm and requires him/her to return it by 9am the following day. The rates are P870 for the Vios, and P1,170 for the Innova.

There is also the “weekend” setup, which lets the user to pick up the car at 9am of Saturday, and to return it by 9am on Sunday. Rates for this are P3,480 for the Vios, and P4,680 for the Innova.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I can't seem to open the link right now (but this got me excited)

I used to be a big customer of Avis (locally) and Hawk (Singapore/Malaysia)

Actually, the reason why I have a City now is that there was a weekend na wala akong ma-rent na car for a weekend dito sa Manila (kaya sa Honda ako napunta)

Need an overnight 7 seater car this Sept... sana their rates are reasonable

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    aint cheap.. 300 pesos per hour for the Innova and 4680.00 for 24 hours..

Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    I can't seem to open the link right now (but this got me excited)

I used to be a big customer of Avis (locally) and Hawk (Singapore/Malaysia)

Actually, the reason why I have a City now is that there was a weekend na wala akong ma-rent na car for a weekend dito sa Manila (kaya sa Honda ako napunta)

Need an overnight 7 seater car this Sept... sana their rates are reasonable

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    aint cheap.. 300 pesos per hour for the Innova and 4680.00 for 24 hours..
    looking at Hertz for my weekend requirement, they only have the Wigo at 2.6K/day... (I need one that seats 7 or more)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Why buy if you can rent?? hmmmm nahhhh i'll buy..

https://visor.ph/wisdom/toyota-ph-ne...rent-its-cars/

As the firm’s name infers, its mission is to offer mobility to customers who need a car but are not really purchasing one. As you may have noticed, times have drastically changed in the two years that the world has dealt with a pandemic. Many people choose to work from home (assuming they are fortunate to work at companies that allow them to do so). I personally know of individuals who seldom use their cars because their home is now their virtual workplace.

An hourly rate for the Vios is P290, while the Innova can be rented for P300. For now, these are the figures being allowed by the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board.

The two vehicles will also be offered with other flexible arrangements. There is the “commute” setup, which allows the customer to pick up the car at 5pm and requires him/her to return it by 9am the following day. The rates are P870 for the Vios, and P1,170 for the Innova.

There is also the “weekend” setup, which lets the user to pick up the car at 9am of Saturday, and to return it by 9am on Sunday. Rates for this are P3,480 for the Vios, and P4,680 for the Innova.
    i wonder,
    do they deliver the vehicle to my doorstep,
    or do i have to go out of my way and get it from theirs?
    because if the latter, the purpose is somehow defeated.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    managed to open the article... but can't find any info how to book a car.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i wonder,
    do they deliver the vehicle to my doorstep,
    or do i have to go out of my way and get it from theirs?
    because if the latter, the purpose is somehow defeated.
    I'm hoping they have better pick-up points than our local car rental companies where the pick-up and return points are mostly near NAIA

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    and how about the fuel? parati bang full tank bago mo ilabas? then kailangan full tank din bago mo isoli?

and pag na accident? will you only pay for the participation?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    last yata ako nag rent mga 2010 pa.. nasa casa kasi yung sasakyan..

i don't know lang kung existing pa yung nissan rent a car.. they're located dati dito sa Malugay sa Makati.. and I remember back then around 2K yung Altis..

Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    managed to open the article... but can't find any info how to book a car.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm hoping they have better pick-up points than our local car rental companies where the pick-up and return points are mostly near NAIA

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    and how about the fuel? parati bang full tank bago mo ilabas? then kailangan full tank din bago mo isoli?
    baka...
    fill-to-overflowing...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013

and pag na accident? will you only pay for the participation?
    yes po. full fuel when you take the car, balik mo din ng full (normal car rental policy) - kung ma stuck ka sa traffic and kulang na fuel pag balik mo... they will calculate the extra rate based on the car's fuel gauge.

as for the insurance... may separate tick yun if you want to pay extra for the insurance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Toyota Mobility Solutions