New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Bros, Alin po ang may mas magandang Serbisyo?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    toyota shaw and Makati, yun palang na try namin

3. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    ok din ang alabang. sya pa lang nasubukan ko... although there was a funny moment one time nagpaservice ako(while waiting in the customer lounge)... I saw a boxtype corolla parked for pickup by the customer. it was driven by the mechanic... then all of a sudden sumabog ata compressor or something, since there was a big blur of white smoke and a big spill of water below the engine hehehe natawa na lang ako. i felt sorry for the owner of the car. although I don't like their car wash policy since old rags ang gamit nila.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    wag sa toyota alabang! bad service!!! wag bibili ng unit kay vivian osejo..benta ng benta hindi ka aasikasuhin pagkatapos magbayaran ayun pinabayaan n kmi...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Ako rin dala na sa Toyota Alabang. Lalo sa after sales service like Prev Maint. Sablay yung service crew. Nagreklamo na ako in writing noon. A neighbor lost his spare tire during a PM. Hindi naman daw naka check yung spare tire sa check list(na pirmado niya) kaya wala sila liability. Para sa kanila. wala talaga.
    Ako naman tinaguan ng service advisor kasi 4pm na hindi pa tapos oil change tapos nung ginagawan ako ng "bill" saka lang nadiscover na yung dinala kung unit hindi pa nagagalaw. whole day naka park sa loob simula 8am.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    My officemate's husband is an engineer with Toyota Philippines. He recommends Toyota Makati first, then Toyota Pasong Tamo Extension as next. They bought their 2010 Altis 1.6G AT at Makati. I myself bought an Altis with Toyota Makati in 2007, and though my sales agent could have been better and more expert, the service advisors I've worked with have all been quite good. Never had a problem with my PMS, and I just clocked 40K on my 2007 Altis 1.6E MT. The car still feels good to drive and the aircon still fresh

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    in terms of parts and accessories, i prefer makati. so far i haven't heard of the word out of stock and oordering pa

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    marami horror stories dyan sa alabang.

Toyota Makati or Toyota Alabang??