New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mga bossing, last may 7 i got my vios 1.3E and was charge 8000 pesos for the 3 years registration. i was wondering why 8000 was charge to me when my friend was only charge 6800 at toyota batangas. i even called an lto office and told me that it's only 1600 per year plus sticker, computer, etc fees. so for a 3 years reg it will be only times 3 and should be less than 6000 pesos. ang laki naman ng markup nila even if it's their processing fee ang dagdag... heck pinagkakakitaan pa yata nila ang registration fee.

one more thing... since "0" ending pinili ko may extra charge na half year almost so my agent told me to pay the extra months. hindi ba sobra sobra na yung 8000 para dun? i'm kinda irritated and frustrated and to the fact na it's been a month wala pa rin yun plaka and they had the guts to over charge the freaking 3 years registration!!!!

is this worth highlighting mga bossing? they should just state clearly the actual reg fee and say to us...hey the extra 2000 pesos is our service feee....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmmmn baka may "no appearance fee" hehehehehehe. anyway look at the brighter side. Kung magkakaroon man ng fee increases sa LTO registration the next two years swerte mo d b.

June na nga pala ako rin kelangan ng magpa-rehistro

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wag kana complain sa LTO, sayang lng pagod at pawis mo unless sobra laki nakuha sau

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    wag kana complain sa LTO, sayang lng pagod at pawis mo unless sobra laki nakuha sau
    yun nga eh... just told the agent that i'll pay the extra 800+ and told him to expedite the plate, or cr, and stickers. what i'm concerned is yung sinasabi nila na standard daw 8000 sa mga toyota dealers para sa vios but its not pala.

hehehh pambili rin sana ng mga chemicals at mf pangdetail yung sobra sobrang singil..

toyota lto reg charge 4 a vios