New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hello,

I know import po itong Liteace Noah, but un lang po alam ko. WHat do you think about this van po?

Balak ko kse kumuwa nang van, option ko talga is Vanette (2000). But i saw this, mukha namang ok.

Please help.

May nakita ako local nito, dalawa ung sliding door left and right. Itong nakita ko sa internet nasa left ung sliding door.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How much are those things?

IMHO, a local van is better if you're still a bit new to cars.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    yikes converted. best avoided IMO

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    converted cars --> avoid at all costs!

basta ako, as a certified jdm user, i say lakasan lang ng loob magown nyan..if your a car enthusiast, willing to learn, patient and doesnt mean na have a lot of money, go for it, other wise wag nalang, baka dumagdag pa ang bad image ng jdm,e...

pero always remember, there's what we call "lemon cars".... so dont expect na mas-ok ang local kaysa sa imported...for me they're the same.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    How much are those things?

IMHO, a local van is better if you're still a bit new to cars.
    I think 300k to 350k based sa carfinder magazine ung P25 pesos.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    try to read this thread. it might help you.
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24203

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    cadayjerry, tnx. but i think that leads to a local liteace. not the jdm liteace noah. but thanks again, option ko din kse ung vanette 2000 models (late ones).

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hey man, my tito owns one here in the country. Converted Subic van. In my opinion, it's pretty much fine if you don't mind it's right hand controls. (You know, the usual stuff that comes from RHD, power windows on the right, the button for shifting is reversed, etc..)

I'd say ok naman siya, haven't really heard of any problems with it with regards to it being a converted van. It's spacious rin. They use it for city driving (Metro Manila). I guess it's safe enough for city driving, not sure about long drives though. I don't know how much they bought it though, but I'm pretty sure they got it cheap.

It's really up to you if you want to take the "risk". Swertehan lang naman siguro un e, and I'd been seeing lots of converted vans lately and I think la naman gano accidents with regards to it. :D

Toyota Liteace Noah