New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Bro,

I assume the color of the fiberglass matched the upper part of the door sidings? Would it be accurate to assume that the fiberglass dash has the same (plastic) feel as the upper part of the door sidings?

Thanks.
    I am assuming the door sidings you mean is where the tweeter is located.

With regards to color, it is not a problem because it matches perfectly fine. but with regards to the textured finish they are not similar but it is not that noticeable. with regards to the feel of both they are pretty much the same.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Jie11 View Post
    oh,..... your dash made from leder interia looks much better than mine
    Thank you sir Jie11!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    here's mine... my 8 year old

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Here's my 10 year old 120 that I'm having a hard time replacing.

Sure it's got 10 years worth of wear and tear, but it's trudging along...
    Very nice sir IMm29! classic black beauty

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chriscortez View Post
    I am assuming the door sidings you mean is where the tweeter is located. With regards to color, it is not a problem because it matches perfectly fine. but with regards to the textured finish they are not similar but it is not that noticeable. with regards to the feel of both they are pretty much the same.
    Yup! That part. Nice...

I'm thinking of the fiberglass + leather option, assuming may matching leather shade sila.

Actually, after seeing their website, considered a black/charcoal grey dash, tapos matching repaint of the upper sidings. Hehe! Gotta visit.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Yup! That part. Nice...

I'm thinking of the fiberglass + leather option, assuming may matching leather shade sila.

Actually, after seeing their website, considered a black/charcoal grey dash, tapos matching repaint of the upper sidings. Hehe! Gotta visit.
    Go sir! was thinking about the black charcoal finish also but last minute change of heart. kasi you need to change nga the sidings and also upgrade ur steering wheel.

Original Toyota Steering Wheel Airbag Cruise Control Bluetooth - Brand New For Sale Philippines - 51903468

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Very nice sir IMm29! classic black beauty
    Thanks sir!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    here's mine... my 8 year old

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Oooh! Very nice bro. Parehas pala tayong naka-"Fortuner" shoes. Hehehe! 275/55r20 goma mo? Walang sayad?

I like the front lip, where'd you get it done.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Oooh! Very nice bro. Parehas pala tayong naka-"Fortuner" shoes. Hehehe! 275/55r20 goma mo? Walang sayad?

I like the front lip, where'd you get it done.
    yes sir fortuner stock 20's wala pa kasi pang prado nung binili ko yan. nag 55series ako bro and may sumayad na inner lining pero inadjust lang naman.

got the front skirt from a local fabricator in angeles city. took a chance lang coz i really felt na bitin talaga yung front bumper ng 120 series. thank you and glad that you liked i guess gamble paid off hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Go sir! was thinking about the black charcoal finish also but last minute change of heart. kasi you need to change nga the sidings and also upgrade ur steering wheel.

Original Toyota Steering Wheel Airbag Cruise Control Bluetooth - Brand New For Sale Philippines - 51903468
    Well, no plans of changing the steering wheel. Let's see what other options are available...

Toyota Land Cruiser Prado LC120