New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Ano po top speed ng Innova nyo? Paki lagay po kung anong model grade, engine type, at transmission. Kung pwede, paki lagay na rin po kung saan rumekta.

Innova 2.0 J Gas M/T
    140km/h pa lang, 4000rpm
    9km/L

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Tried going up to 145 just for the sake of testing my car's capability. Ok siya at may ibibigay pa but I did that just a couple of times and am not planning to do so again unless it is absolutely necessary.
    My ride is the G variant, gas & manual transmission purchased late 07.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    pareho tayo ng variant:

Innova J vvti, sa SCTEX naman:

140 kph lang din pero parang 10 secs lang, sobra ingay na eh tsaka baka me lumipad na kasu kasuhan, heheheh....

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    G vvti/AT 07

NLEX - nasubukan ko mag-150kph pero bayaw ko pinaabot hanggang 165kph at never na namin uulit dahil nakakatakot....

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kasdrihc View Post
    G vvti/AT 07

NLEX - nasubukan ko mag-150kph pero bayaw ko pinaabot hanggang 165kph at never na namin uulit dahil nakakatakot....

J D-4D MT 08

NLEX - 155kph
    SCTEX - 150kph

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Coastal Road - 140 kph, hanggang dun na lang ...scary

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Kelan lang po...
    J, 2.0 gas, M/T
    160km/h, somewhere! 5000rpm...ang ingay!

160/90 yata blood pressure ko...hehehe:D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just a thought... I noticed that some mentioned that it was scary to hit speeds of over 150kph on the Innova. What were the road conditions when you tried doing your run? What tire pressure do you guys use on your car (i run 33psi, cold, on all fours)?

During a recent trip to Bataan and Subic (via SCTEX) our Innova J diesel was happy running at an indicated 150kph when the road was wide open and it hit a little past 163kph at redline on 5th gear at a certain portion (and this was with a dirty air filter). The car was very stable and i was confident with it's stability with the stock tire and alloy rim set-up (no death grip required on the steering wheel). During my return trip in the afternoon though it was different as the weather was cloudy and here i noticed i was only comfortable at around 100-120kph. The difference between my morning and afternoon trip was the weather; any car is susceptible to crosswinds (and the SCTEX is notorious for this due to the mountain and open terrain surrounding it) so be very aware of this as one strong gust can throw you across to the next lane.

On a sidenote, the Innova speedo runs quite faster then actual speed so at at an indicated 160kph on the speedo, one would probably be doing 150kph or less from the looks of it (with the stock 205/65R15 tires).

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ganda naman ng stolen pic ni vinj. ano camera gamit mo??
    mostly topspeed ng innova 160. pati kapitbahay namin 160 lang din. sobra ingay na daw makina..

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Just a thought... I noticed that some mentioned that it was scary to hit speeds of over 150kph on the Innova. What were the road conditions when you tried doing your run? What tire pressure do you guys use on your car (i run 33psi, cold, on all fours)?

During a recent trip to Bataan and Subic (via SCTEX) our Innova J diesel was happy running at an indicated 150kph when the road was wide open and it hit a little past 163kph at redline on 5th gear at a certain portion (and this was with a dirty air filter). The car was very stable and i was confident with it's stability with the stock tire and alloy rim set-up (no death grip required on the steering wheel). During my return trip in the afternoon though it was different as the weather was cloudy and here i noticed i was only comfortable at around 100-120kph. The difference between my morning and afternoon trip was the weather; any car is susceptible to crosswinds (and the SCTEX is notorious for this due to the mountain and open terrain surrounding it) so be very aware of this as one strong gust can throw you across to the next lane.

On a sidenote, the Innova speedo runs quite faster then actual speed so at at an indicated 160kph on the speedo, one would probably be doing 150kph or less from the looks of it (with the stock 205/65R15 tires).

[SIZE=5]Ganda ng shot!!![/SIZE]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In my run...I woulda tried 170 or something...but I'd rather save my life and not wreck the car!!!

Tingin ko po meron pa ibibigay ang Innova namin past 160km/h...5000rpm pa lang naman eh...pero di kaya ng tuhod ko!!!

lagay ko na rin po ang mga iba pang infos tungkol sa run ko:

tire pressure: 30psi (masyado po ba mababa?)
    fuel: Petron XCS (95 octane)
    passengers: ako lang
    weather: clear (no strong winds)

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Toyota Innova Top Speed