New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Does anyone have instruction how to program remote for Innova ? I have lost remote and bought one from ebay

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    are you referring to car stereo remote?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    are you referring to car stereo remote?
    No, Remote key ( without immobilizer system). I know it have onboard prorgamming instruction ( do not need programming tool )
    I also have Toyota Hilux need to program an addition remote key. The remote key is the same as Innova

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Try this one :
    1.Sit inside of your vehicle and close all of the doors besides the driver's side door. Place your Toyota key into the ignition and quickly remove it.
    2.Use the switch on the door to turn the power locks from on to off five consecutive times, and then close your driver's door.
    3.Cycle the look five more times, insert your key into the ignition, and turn the ignition on and then off twice in a row. Remove the key after the second cycle.
    4.Press and hold the lock and unlock button on your remote for 2 seconds, release the buttons and hold the lock button until the locks on your door Toyota respond by locking.
    5.Repeat each step for any additional remotes that you are programming with your Toyota.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    Try this one :
    1.Sit inside of your vehicle and close all of the doors besides the driver's side door. Place your Toyota key into the ignition and quickly remove it.
    2.Use the switch on the door to turn the power locks from on to off five consecutive times, and then close your driver's door.
    3.Cycle the look five more times, insert your key into the ignition, and turn the ignition on and then off twice in a row. Remove the key after the second cycle.
    4.Press and hold the lock and unlock button on your remote for 2 seconds, release the buttons and hold the lock button until the locks on your door Toyota respond by locking.
    5.Repeat each step for any additional remotes that you are programming with your Toyota.

I tried and not work.

I saw my Toyota dealer do it one time. First, he only cycle the ignition on and off 5 times and open/close door ... I don't remember exactly

Toyota Innova remote programming