New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 525
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13
    #71
    Hi! I'm plannig to have my 1k PMS and was just curious what would this normally entail and how much would it cost normally. I've heard a couple of horror stories so I would greatly appreciate any tips that our experts here have, ex. recommended service centers and the like.

    Also, I am not sure if I even need to bring my unit for maintenance since di pa umabot ng 1k yung odo. However, I've had the unit since April so 3 months na sya with me.

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,605
    #72
    Quote Originally Posted by jovtpuns View Post
    Hi! I'm plannig to have my 1k PMS and was just curious what would this normally entail and how much would it cost normally. I've heard a couple of horror stories so I would greatly appreciate any tips that our experts here have, ex. recommended service centers and the like.

    Also, I am not sure if I even need to bring my unit for maintenance since di pa umabot ng 1k yung odo. However, I've had the unit since April so 3 months na sya with me.
    1000 and 5000 km service free labor. They should only charge you for oil and oil filter. You can bring your unit to any Toyota dealer, just show your warranty and service booklet.

    My 1000 km service cost me less than 1600 pesos last April 2011. My Innova is a diesel.

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,029
    #73
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    1000 and 5000 km service free labor. They should only charge you for oil and oil filter. You can bring your unit to any Toyota dealer, just show your warranty and service booklet.

    My 1000 km service cost me less than 1600 pesos last April 2011. My Innova is a diesel.
    do they still charge 38 kesos for the basahans they allegedly use to wipe your brake rotors and brake drums? heh heh.

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    298
    #74
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    do they still charge 38 kesos for the basahans they allegedly use to wipe your brake rotors and brake drums? heh heh.
    Had our 2012 Innova J Vvti 1K PMS last saturday at Toyota Pasig. Total Bill: 1,840.

    * Dr. D Yes they charge 170++ for the POL or other miscellaneous items that has no part number (rags and other things they allegedly use)..come to think of it, a mere change of oil filter and oil will use almost 200pesos worth of rags?.....

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    35
    #75
    Hi everyone,
    Has anyone already replaced their timing belt & V-belt? Sa manual nakalagay 150k km to replace. Do we replace earlier than 150k km? Bakit kaya 150k km? Ano pagkaiba sa mga ibang vehicles na 100k km replacement ng timing belt? May ride is Innova E d4d manual. TIA

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5
    #76
    my 1st 1k pms it cost me 2,045 pesos at global city , may 5k pms na ako this coming days sa toyota cabanatuan

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,605
    #77
    Ano ba yung car care kit? Required ba yan o optional?

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    298
    #78
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Ano ba yung car care kit? Required ba yan o optional?
    Yan din ata ung P.O.L (Petroleum/Oil/Lubricants) or Miscellaneous. if yan yun..I think required yan. nakakapag taka lang e sa bawad dealer, iba iba ang presyo nila. Toyota pasig's Miscellaneous items cost 170php++ for my 1K PMS

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26,770
    #79
    Quote Originally Posted by mumuy View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Has anyone already replaced their timing belt & V-belt? Sa manual nakalagay 150k km to replace. Do we replace earlier than 150k km? Bakit kaya 150k km? Ano pagkaiba sa mga ibang vehicles na 100k km replacement ng timing belt? May ride is Innova E d4d manual. TIA

    Yes, interested din ako dito. Hay anyone replaced their timing belt? Magkakaroon ng warning sign when It reached 150K.

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32
    #80
    Quote Originally Posted by markduguran View Post
    Had our 2012 Innova J Vvti 1K PMS last saturday at Toyota Pasig. Total Bill: 1,840.

    * Dr. D Yes they charge 170++ for the POL or other miscellaneous items that has no part number (rags and other things they allegedly use)..come to think of it, a mere change of oil filter and oil will use almost 200pesos worth of rags?.....
    Fully synthetic or semi-synthetic oil will cost higher. Below 2k should be the regular mineral oil.

Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Toyota Innova PMS (Periodic Maintenance Service) Thread