New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    its not specified.

if you maintain the ac filter cleanliness the evaporator will not be clogged with dust. symptom: max blower isnt as strong as originally bought.

also the condenser cleaning pwede na garden hose.

if the coldness isnt felt.. pressure check of high side and low side... easy check for some shops

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Thanks. Will check nalang and perform as necessary!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    picture ng ac filter 😉

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    if you have a thermometer sa phone or for the baby. ac ng innova kaya 4-8c ☠☠☠

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Ano yung normally recommended interval for an aircon clean?
    i just clean/wash the behind-the-glovebox aircon filter.
    hindi ko pinapabukas ang aircon ko, hanggang sa ayaw na niyang lumamig.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    mga sir pa OT. at 80000 kms ano ano po ang dpat na gagawin para sa tune up? Ano ano po kaya ang dapat kong palitan? Thank you po.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    hi guys... question on PMS for my Innova 2016 J GAS model (not the new 2017 model... we bought it like a month before the new model came out so got a good discount..hehe)

Bought Feb 2016, 1k PMS was around aug 2016 yata, and I just hit 5,500 km this month, Hindi pa naka 5k pms.

(To explain, we really not heavy car users...and this is our second car...not our daily driver. We just use it for special occasions, long drives ..which is not that often..and if we have many passengers or many loads. To make things worse, itÂ’s conduction sticker is the same coding day as my other car! How was I supposed to know release of new license plates would take almost 2 years and counting !! )

Plus i still prefer my trusty Hyundai Accent on normal days bec itÂ’s easier to manuever in and out my tight garage..

Anyway, had the same problem before with my Accent... we just use it for city driving mostly and had the same concern with the CASA’s PMS policy. It always took many more months between my PMS sleds. Way more than the 3 months recommended. And they have this “3 months or next PMS sked (eg, 5K ) , whichever comes first” rule.

now with my Innova, itÂ’s been more than 1 year since my last 1K PMS, and itÂ’s a bit over 5K now (it just hit 5K this December bec of heavy use during the holidays and IÂ’ve been too busy to have it PMS once it did )

so question... will the warranty now be void ? Or should I still go ahead to my CASA?
    if so, backreading a bit, itÂ’s just oil change right? Oil filter + regular oil? ( or do you recommend semi-synthetic or synthetic ).Refuse all other extras like fuel and engine cleaners, etc...

Also, can I ask them to print me a new set of their paper license plates since the original ones are coming off...( I still canÂ’t believe itÂ’s gonna be 2 years next month and i still donÂ’t have real license plates )

and yes, it’s gonna be 2 years old next month and I’d probably be below 6K mileage on its “birthday”

Hope someone can give advice re: 5K PMS after over a year and its warranty implications... Thanks !

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    dont worry about the warranty. with your usage, change the oil and oil filter every year with some fully synthetic oil from shell and be done with it. 36mo change mo na atf and other oils.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    dont worry about the warranty. with your usage, change the oil and oil filter every year with some fully synthetic oil from shell and be done with it. 36mo change mo na atf and other oils.

Hmmm. Thats actually a good suggestion...

I just remembered Toyota's warranty is only 3 years. Vs Hyundai's 5 years.

With my Accent, I finished all my PMS at the CASA (even if I took me longer in between PMS). I was able to replace Rack & Pinion, and car alarm (twice) and fix power lock within 4 years. (sirain din ang Accent ha) Thats why I was trying to do the same with Toyota.

But You are right. Innova is no Accent, they should have everything perfected by now (Also when I got the accent that model was just new.. I wouldnt trust talyer mechanic to maintain it baka di pa sanay sa model. Unlike Innova now na sure na kabisadong kabisado na nila...hehe)

Yung Spark Plugs, every when suggested change?

Also ok din ba Petron oils (bec thats where my suking mekaniko is ) or maybe I can buy Castrol..?

Thanks bro

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    ok naman fs ng petron. mas mura though ang zic. spark plugs will last sa mileage mo hehehe. pasilip mo sa mechanic mo after 36mo.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    noob question lang po.

ilan po engine oil capacity ng innova 2010 diesel?

wala po ako manual and iba iba kasi nababasa ko sa google mahirap na magkamali.

Toyota Innova PMS (Periodic Maintenance Service) Thread