New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I would suggest get the oil filter from toyota.

Then shell station for oil change.

servitek and speedyfix also does oil changes. they have good oil filters too.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    How about yung pagdiagnose and determine which and what should be done? I.e dapat palitan na ang filter? Change oil? Etc. San sya pwede gawin? And since "PMS" pa rin sya though unofficial, do you still keep a booklet to record the changes/history?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    owners manual...I hope you have it. the maintenance schedule Is there.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Yes I have it. Religiously reading it during my free time after office. More than half way na ako. Di ko pa nababasa ang maintenance part. For sure I'll get there since lahat siguro ng nabibili ko basta may manual kahit gaano kadali gamitin, binabasa ko from cover to cover except yung features na wala sa unit. Thanks

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Just had my 5k pms at toyota shaw and it cost me 2199.95

Just the basic oil change and oil filter replacement.

Noticed that there were several items in the job order for inspection like brakes/pads and air filter pero di ko nakitang ibinaba man lang ang gulong - hinigpitan lang ang lug nuts pati air filter hindi rin binuksan or binugahan man lang ng hangin

Noticed too that all 7liters of oil were poured without checking the oil level dipstick...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just had my 5k pms at toyota shaw and it cost me 2199.95

Just the basic oil change and oil filter replacement.

Noticed that there were several items in the job order for inspection like brakes/pads and air filter pero di ko nakitang ibinaba man lang ang gulong - hinigpitan lang ang lug nuts pati air filter hindi rin binuksan or binugahan man lang ng hangin

Noticed too that all 7liters of oil were poured without checking the oil level dipstick...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Hi.ask ko lng kung saan maganda mag PMS.1k na Innova namin..choice ko lng is Toyota Manila Bay and Toyota Abad Santos.since madali ko sila mapuntahan..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by treboj23 View Post
    Hi.ask ko lng kung saan maganda mag PMS.1k na Innova namin..choice ko lng is Toyota Manila Bay and Toyota Abad Santos.since madali ko sila mapuntahan..
    either of the 2. they are owned by the same company and rotate manpower.

kung alin ang mas preferred mo.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Malapit na po ang 1st pms ng innova g namin ok ba ang magpa PMS sa toyota shaw since eto ang malapit sa bahay.

Thanks

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    either of the 2. they are owned by the same company and rotate manpower.

kung alin ang mas preferred mo.
    -thanks Sir..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Mga sirs, may naka gamit na ba sa inyo ng shell helix diesel hx7 motor oil? Ok po ba to para sa innova.

Toyota Innova PMS (Periodic Maintenance Service) Thread