New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    mga sir, pwede bang hindi ko muna ifollow yung 3 months sa PMS? Nasa almost 3K pa lang kasi ako, nakalagay sa manual whichever comes first kung tama pagkaintindi ko.. Ihonor pa rin ba ni Toyota kung sa 5k na ako magpa pms?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by acidcool View Post
    mga sir, pwede bang hindi ko muna ifollow yung 3 months sa PMS? Nasa almost 3K pa lang kasi ako, nakalagay sa manual whichever comes first kung tama pagkaintindi ko.. Ihonor pa rin ba ni Toyota kung sa 5k na ako magpa pms?
    for me i don't follow the time lapsed, i follow the odometer reading...every 5k... no problem sa toyota.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by acidcool View Post

call your SA sir.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Mga innova owners Magkano na inabot ng 15k KM PMS ninyo? Nag inquire kasi ang Mrs ko sa TyT Marikina nasa P9600 pesos. Ang Mahal pala :-(
    FS oil and misc. =P5390
    Fuel filter element /
    Gasket and Oil Filter = P2500
    Labor = P1700

Innova D4D unit ko.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Thank you sa mga nacontribute sa thread na ito.

Went to have my 1K PMS on my Innova today. Spent around P1,8xx at Toyota North Edsa (thank you sa tip regarding the coupons). Took me slightly less than 3 hours. I was there around 7am and already there were several people waiting in line.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Sir...san nakakakuha ng coupons and applicable lang ba ito sa north edsa? will be having my 1K pms din in about 2 weeks...thanks!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by rtp View Post
    Sir...san nakakakuha ng coupons and applicable lang ba ito sa north edsa? will be having my 1K pms din in about 2 weeks...thanks!
    Try mo dito..

toyotabalintawak.com - Discount Coupons

If that doesn't work, go to toyotabalintawak.com then click yun "Discount Coupons" button.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Thanks Sir!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Had my 10K PMS at Toyota Alabang today, 2012 D4D Innova J ang unit ko.

Breakdown:
    Labor 1489.60 - Change Oil, Brake Cleaning, Inspection
    179.20 - Change Fuel Filter Element
    Parts 1412.95 - 7L Mineral Oil
    31.43 - Gasket
    425.60 - Oil Filter
    824.07 - Fuel Filter Element
    448.00 - Brake Cleaner
    196.00 - Miscellanous
    Total cost - 5006.85

Called for an appointment Tuesday(Nov 5) afternoon and had it arranged for Thursday, 7:30 AM. Arrived on-time at Toyota Alabang. My SA told me that it will be finished by 1 PM. I left the car so I can go to the office which is nearby after the quotation. Went to the technician first and asked him to show me how to replace the fuel filter before going to the office. My SA called me by 11:10 and said it is ready for pick-up. No carwash, vacuum only, which I'll say is terrible anyway.

The replaced fuel filter is dirty, yes, but I do not think that it will be enough to do some damage to my injection system. I will post picture if anybody is interested. I was advised to replace it by 40K but I INSISTED since I saw one that was replaced during the 7500 kilometers that his Innova ran. LESSON LEARNED; fuel filter can be replaced as advised, on the 40K PMS. I'll have mine replaced by 50K then. They did not rotate my tires since they said it is due on the 20K PMS. They said the 10K rotation schedule in the vehicle manual is the "global" standard. In our country it is advisable not to follow it. I asked them how much it will cost (nothing's free) and they said around P1800 since they have to re-align and put on wheel weights on the spare tire that will be used. I also asked them if I can have it done elsewhere and they said yes and if it WILL NOT void my warranty.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mib904 View Post
    Had my 10K PMS at Toyota Alabang today, 2012 D4D Innova J ang unit ko.

Breakdown:
    Labor 1489.60 - Change Oil, Brake Cleaning, Inspection
    179.20 - Change Fuel Filter Element
    Parts 1412.95 - 7L Mineral Oil
    31.43 - Gasket
    425.60 - Oil Filter
    824.07 - Fuel Filter Element
    448.00 - Brake Cleaner
    196.00 - Miscellanous
    Total cost - 5006.85

Called for an appointment Tuesday(Nov 5) afternoon and had it arranged for Thursday, 7:30 AM. Arrived on-time at Toyota Alabang. My SA told me that it will be finished by 1 PM. I left the car so I can go to the office which is nearby after the quotation. Went to the technician first and asked him to show me how to replace the fuel filter before going to the office. My SA called me by 11:10 and said it is ready for pick-up. No carwash, vacuum only, which I'll say is terrible anyway.

The replaced fuel filter is dirty, yes, but I do not think that it will be enough to do some damage to my injection system. I will post picture if anybody is interested. I was advised to replace it by 40K but I INSISTED since I saw one that was replaced during the 7500 kilometers that his Innova ran. LESSON LEARNED; fuel filter can be replaced as advised, on the 40K PMS. I'll have mine replaced by 50K then. They did not rotate my tires since they said it is due on the 20K PMS. They said the 10K rotation schedule in the vehicle manual is the "global" standard. In our country it is advisable not to follow it. I asked them how much it will cost (nothing's free) and they said around P1800 since they have to re-align and put on wheel weights on the spare tire that will be used. I also asked them if I can have it done elsewhere and they said yes and if it WILL NOT void my warranty.

kasama ang spare tire sa tire rotation? hindi tama yun

Toyota Innova PMS (Periodic Maintenance Service) Thread