New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1476 of 1483 FirstFirst ... 137614261466147214731474147514761477147814791480 ... LastLast
Results 14,751 to 14,760 of 14827
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Kutob ko doc hindi fuse since pasumpong sumpong eh? If fuse yan totally hindi na talaga gagana diba?

Drove it for 10 minutes kanina totally hindi gumana Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is the gauges still reading speed/tach when the optitron backlight went out?

probably loose connections iyan sa instrument panel. or the backlight needs to be replaced.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    SOS!

The Optitron gauge of our 2006 no longer working, ano ba ito fuse lang kaya?

Signs of aging na talaga Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]

please explain.
    what does "no longer working" mean?
    does it mean, all the gauges are dead? the needles are not pointing to meaningful values (as what one sees when one turns off the engine) ?
    or do you mean, the illumination is dark or non-existent?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    please explain.
    what does "no longer working" mean?
    does it mean, all the gauges are dead? the needles are not pointing to meaningful values (as what one sees when one turns off the engine) ?
    or do you mean, the illumination is dark or non-existent?
    All of the above doc! Gold medal for you.

Yet after a few minutes of driving:

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    loose connection, probably.
    i'd start with the combo connector behind the instrument cluster.
    youtube has video on how to get at it.

btw,
    my own fuel gauge is out of adjustment.
    the most it will go up to, is at the 3/4 level.
    at the 0/0 level, i still have lots more km before the low fuel light comes on (they's two independent circuits).
    i attempted to re-adjust the needle by gently pushing it up to the usual position, but nuthin' doin'. it re-adjusted to the wrong position as soon as i turned off the engine.
    all the other needles are as factory.
    any ideas?
    Last edited by dr. d; July 30th, 2021 at 12:50 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    My optitron gauge also keeps flickering before but It is okay now.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Nung mahina na yung battery nagsstart mag flicker. Kung may ibang tsikot swap muna batts

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    suspetsa ko din sa 2015 fortuner namin battery is on its way out na. on a couple of occassions nag flicker ng bright (day brightness) yung optitron gauge while driving at night. at first pinalitan ko remote key fob battery which coincidentally was also dying. na experience ko uli yung flickering. gabi pa din. battery is more or less 4yrs old already at has built up some residue sa negative terminal which i keep on cleaning.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    suspetsa ko din sa 2015 fortuner namin battery is on its way out na. on a couple of occassions nag flicker ng bright (day brightness) yung optitron gauge while driving at night. at first pinalitan ko remote key fob battery which coincidentally was also dying. na experience ko uli yung flickering. gabi pa din. battery is more or less 4yrs old already at has built up some residue sa negative terminal which i keep on cleaning.
    Measure the voltage. Quick check lng naman

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Measure the voltage. Quick check lng naman
    oo nga. i have to do that lalo na i feel a smidge longer na yung pag start sa umaga. funny thing is i keep forgetting i already have a battery checker sa house.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I seldom use my Innova right now and what I noticed this time is that the Fuel Consumption went down from 7-8km/Li on average now down to 6km/Li. Is there a relation between a seldom use car and low fc?

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]