New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1439 of 1529 FirstFirst ... 13391389142914351436143714381439144014411442144314491489 ... LastLast
Results 14,381 to 14,390 of 15286
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    I finally got my innova after 3 months of fixing at shop for the damage rear door. I noticed the power steering fluid level is below level and when I drive it again for the 1st time after 3 months the steering wheel felt a bit stiff. What should I do? It was okay 3 months ago when I have it repaired. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    baka naninibago lang kayo.
    add P/S fluid.
    check tire psi.
    observe.

and build back those muscles!
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 25th, 2020 at 01:06 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Yes I was indeed driving a sedan and I check also the tire pressure it was okay for 3 months of not using it all 4 tires 30psi and I just add 3psi making it 33psi. I will try to add PSF to make it to the desired level. But normally if the vehicle is not use for that long will it not make steering wheel stiff and does it need to drain the PSF and refill a new one? I will check again probably also I was driving a sedan and now shift back to Innova and steering wheel felt a stiffer compared to sedan.

I can't tell you why the PSF level weren't in the full mark, but technically speaking... you're ok for as long as it's still within the high and low marks. It could very well have been like that when you left the vehicle and just didn't notice it. But unless there's a leak, PSF doesn't evaporate, at least not that quickly. But certainly not within the span of 3 months.

No need to drain the PSF... just top it off. Use the correct OEM PSF.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    baka naninibago lang kayo.
    add P/S fluid.
    check tire psi.
    observe.

and build back those muscles!
    heh heh.
    Yeah could be doc. I check the psf level again after I stop the engine and it goes back to normal level anyway will try to observe.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Is there a high or low level in the atf dipstick? I was checking it a while ago and saw nothing just the dipstick and 4 wedges on it. Im checking everything since the vehicle becomes idle for a couple of months and yes the battery died and already replaced it.

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    Driver side rear and passenger side front shocks are busted.

This will be my second claim for the shocks Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]

papaano niyo po nalaman na busted na ang shock absorber? Sorry, kahit ako hindi ko alam kung sira na o hindi e, meron din kami Innova na 2017

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrunzala View Post
    papaano niyo po nalaman na busted na ang shock absorber? Sorry, kahit ako hindi ko alam kung sira na o hindi e, meron din kami Innova na 2017
    For my shock absorber I can hear squeeking sound while driving thats why I replaced mine before.

7. Join Date
    May 2017
    ok thanks!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Typically the D4-D engine how long does it last how many years or kilometers of running before it needs repair or overhauling.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Typically the D4-D engine how long does it last how many years or kilometers of running before it needs repair or overhauling.

my 2005 D4d is still ok after over 130K km.
    no special treatment.
    just regular oil and filter change.

but i did have to replace my four shocks (nag-di-dribble na over humps), my rear hatch support rods (tumigas na), and my headlights (cataracts!).

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my 2005 D4d is still ok after over 130K km.
    no special treatment.
    just regular oil and filter change.

but i did have to replace my four shocks (nag-di-dribble na over humps), my rear hatch support rods (tumigas na), and my headlights (cataracts!).
    The four shocks do you replaced it with oem kayaba? My rear door I think 2yrs ago I did replaced the 2 support rods because it wont hold or stay open.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]