New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1406 of 1529 FirstFirst ... 130613561396140214031404140514061407140814091410141614561506 ... LastLast
Results 14,051 to 14,060 of 15286
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    How do we know if the coolant needs replacement? Makalawang na kasi yung nakita ko sa radiator? I also could not remember kung napalitan ko yung coolant from the time I purchase my Innova 2008 A/T Gasoline...

Since I also have a newer vehicle Fortuner 2016 A/T Diesel, gusto ko din talaga malaman kung kelan dapat palitan yung coolant...
    IIRC every 40K sa manual, I did replaced the coolant at that odometer reading. Kung makalawang na then it definitely needs replacing.

Check your manual for proper intervals

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ParticleX View Post
    IIRC every 40K sa manual, I did replaced the coolant at that odometer reading. Kung makalawang na then it definitely needs replacing.

Check your manual for proper intervals
    ang aga pala sa innova, sa vios 100k km yun orig coolant then 40k km naman yun succeeding

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    ang aga pala sa innova, sa vios 100k km yun orig coolant then 40k km naman yun succeeding
    pareho tayong kuripot.
    my innova is at over 130K km and still sporting the original factory coolant. dinadagdagan ko lang paminsan minsan.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    I do not have the manual pero I replaced all the fluids at 40K and planning to do it every 40K intervals. I mean magkano lang naman coolant. Yung mga used vehicles na binili namin dati we had to replace the radiator, hoses, and water pump due to excessive corrosion kasi hindi namaintain ng mga previous owner.

Plus I like seeing na bright pink yung color sa reservoir

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ParticleX View Post
    I do not have the manual pero I replaced all the fluids at 40K and planning to do it every 40K intervals. I mean magkano lang naman coolant. Yung mga used vehicles na binili namin dati we had to replace the radiator, hoses, and water pump due to excessive corrosion kasi hindi namaintain ng mga previous owner.

Plus I like seeing na bright pink yung color sa reservoir
    i also (try) replace every 40k km (less pa nga doon sa vios, dahil sa fake overheating problem), kasi i DIY coolant change every 2 years or 20k km, whichever comes first. pero ngayon siguro sundin ko na yung 40k km, malinis pa kasi when i did 20k km noon ^_^

btw 2nd hand ko na nakuha yun vios noon kaya ako medyo OC sa fluids

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    pareho tayong kuripot.
    my innova is at over 130K km and still sporting the original factory coolant. dinadagdagan ko lang paminsan minsan.
    nakuh bro kulay kalawang na yan LOL

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    pareho tayong kuripot.
    Actually around 130K din yung Innova ko at ngayon ko lang na pansin yung kalawang so I am now concerned. May I know how many liters of coolant needed to replace everything? Also, I heard that radiator flush harms the system and should be avoided, is that so? Kahit na me kalawang na, avoid pa din yung radiator flush?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Actually around 130K din yung Innova ko at ngayon ko lang na pansin yung kalawang so I am now concerned. May I know how many liters of coolant needed to replace everything? Also, I heard that radiator flush harms the system and should be avoided, is that so? Kahit na me kalawang na, avoid pa din yung radiator flush?
    i wouldn't know, because
    my current coolant came with the car, from the factory.
    never been drained and replaced.
    dagdag-dagdag lang.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i wouldn't know, because
    my current coolant came with the car, from the factory.
    never been drained and replaced.
    dagdag-dagdag lang.
    Mine too my current coolant came with the car from the time it was released from the casa... but now me signs of kalawang, so I need to change now. But my question is if needed ba kaya yung radiator flush...

Just checked my Innova manual, it says there to change when it reaches 160,000km and 80,000km thereafter..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Mine too my current coolant came with the car from the time it was released from the casa... but now me signs of kalawang, so I need to change now. But my question is if needed ba kaya yung radiator flush...

Just checked my Innova manual, it says there to change when it reaches 160,000km and 80,000km thereafter..
    so,
    are we going to follow the manual, or are we going to follow "common sense"?
    heh heh.

btw,
    how did you find out na may kalawang?
    my radiator doesn't have a cap, and my overflow cannister is not transparent enough...

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]