New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1368 of 1533 FirstFirst ... 126813181358136413651366136713681369137013711372137814181468 ... LastLast
Results 13,671 to 13,680 of 15328
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mga bro, I have an Innova 2008 Gas and I religiously do a PMS outside of casa every 5k km with change oil (15w40) and oil filter change. I am reading a 130,000 km ODO but I have not done a fuel filter change and now I realized that it should have been done every 40,000km. What is the part number of the fuel filter for our Innova? Could I use another brand other than OEM for that fuel filter?

By the way, wala akong problema so far.... But still the same, I think it is already long over due, right? I do not have to wait na magka problema dahil hindi ko napalitan di ba?

Aside from fuel filter, do I have to perform any change of the ATF? I have read kasi na I only have to check the ATF level every now and then...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Any unit owners using Petron ATF as their power steering fluid? no problems so far? Because some psf might be too abrasive and would damage the hose.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Mga bro, I have an Innova 2008 Gas and I religiously do a PMS outside of casa every 5k km with change oil (15w40) and oil filter change. I am reading a 130,000 km ODO but I have not done a fuel filter change and now I realized that it should have been done every 40,000km. What is the part number of the fuel filter for our Innova? Could I use another brand other than OEM for that fuel filter?

By the way, wala akong problema so far.... But still the same, I think it is already long over due, right? I do not have to wait na magka problema dahil hindi ko napalitan di ba?

Aside from fuel filter, do I have to perform any change of the ATF? I have read kasi na I only have to check the ATF level every now and then...
    At 120k it should be major (replace all filters and fluids).

FF is environmental/cartridge-type, lots of store selling online.

With the ATF, if it was not replaced every 40k then don't replace it since new fluid will dislodge the dirt and clog/damage the pump/solenoid. There is a procedure of changing ATF gradually to avoid damaging the tranny.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Any unit owners using Petron ATF as their power steering fluid? no problems so far? Because some psf might be too abrasive and would damage the hose.
    Any ATF within specs should work just fine. There is no such as abrasive PSF not unless it is used/contaminated. PSF is just an oil so it should lubricate while working on heat/pressure.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    FF is environmental/cartridge-type, lots of store selling online.
    Gas pala, its using in-line canister-type PN# 23300-75140

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Any ATF within specs should work just fine. There is no such as abrasive PSF not unless it is used/contaminated. PSF is just an oil so it should lubricate while working on heat/pressure.
    I have seen some psf with stop leak in the label ans was thinking the abrasiveness that might cause such. Anyway thank you for the insight.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gas pala, its using in-line canister-type PN# 23300-75140
    Sir, thank you for the part number. Went to casa to inquire, at first the sales person told me that fuel filters for gasoline engines seldom are changed but I told him that the owners manual says that it should be changed after 40,000km and he checked their system and said that the filter is part of the fuel pump and the whole assembly is around 16,000.00. I was then held aback and remembered your part number you provided and the sales person in casa then said that that fuel filter part costs around 3,500.00. I took pictures of the OEM fuel filter but did not purchase yet. Checked online sellers of the fuel filter and saw one Nitro yung brand and cost 400.00 sa lazada. Will be looking from local auto parts stores but can you please suggest a reputable brand for fuel filters that I'm looking for... thanks in advance

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Need pa ba palitan yung Filter Atf? Hindi ba pwede hugasan na lang yun since metal naman ata yon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    Need pa ba palitan yung Filter Atf? Hindi ba pwede hugasan na lang yun since metal naman ata yon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Pwede naman kung kaya mo linisin babad sa acetone o brake cleaner overnight siguro tangal lahat ng dumi trapped sa filter. Kung ako palit nalang para wala iniisip.

Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Sir, thank you for the part number. Went to casa to inquire, at first the sales person told me that fuel filters for gasoline engines seldom are changed but I told him that the owners manual says that it should be changed after 40,000km and he checked their system and said that the filter is part of the fuel pump and the whole assembly is around 16,000.00. I was then held aback and remembered your part number you provided and the sales person in casa then said that that fuel filter part costs around 3,500.00. I took pictures of the OEM fuel filter but did not purchase yet. Checked online sellers of the fuel filter and saw one Nitro yung brand and cost 400.00 sa lazada. Will be looking from local auto parts stores but can you please suggest a reputable brand for fuel filters that I'm looking for... thanks in advance
    BTW iba yung filter sa loob ng tank na sinasabi ng casa, yon yung kasama sa pump-yung parang tea bag filter doon sa dulo ng intake hose. May separate filter sa fuel line at yun yung pinapalitan periodically.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]