New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1362 of 1529 FirstFirst ... 126213121352135813591360136113621363136413651366137214121462 ... LastLast
Results 13,611 to 13,620 of 15286
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Chicane View Post
    Yung wiper sa likod hindi ko pa napalitan, okay pa naman kasi kaya hindi ko rin natanong sa Ace kung meron sila. Try mong magtanong sa Concorde or Ace sa SM Malls kung meron sila. Minsan sila na rin mismo nagvo-volunteer na magkabit sa kotse mo.

Yung steering wheel cover ng Innova ko sa Ace ko din binili, sila din naglagay pinuntahan yung kotse ko sa parking. Medyo nahirapan silang ilagay kasi masikip talaga yung goma, pero sandali lang sinalpak, ayus.
    Replaced the front and rear wiper of my Innova after 6 years. Had it replaced by Blade technician at SM Megamall. 1,500 petot damage.

2. Join Date
    May 2015
    Baka merong gusto sa inyo oh lalo na sa mga naka J and E variant na innova Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Hello po fellow Innova owners.

New owner po kami ng 2013 Innova E Diesel MT.
    All stock po accessories nya. Gusto ko sana magpakabit ng keyless entry system at head unit with backup camera. Any recommendations po na brand and store. Cainta po location namin. TIA

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by homhomnova View Post
    Replaced the front and rear wiper of my Innova after 6 years. Had it replaced by Blade technician at SM Megamall. 1,500 petot damage.
    ...must be a hardly-used vehicle.
    my longest interval, before i replaced the wipers, was 2 years. and that was because i was side-lined by an injury for several months.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ...must be a hardly-used vehicle.
    my longest interval, before i replaced the wipers, was 2 years. and that was because i was side-lined by an injury for several months.
    Yes, only 43k+ odo for 6 years at always on a covered parking.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    How do you remove the PCV valve from a 2.5 D4D 2KD-FTV?

Are they screwed in or wedged in?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    How do you remove the PCV valve from a 2.5 D4D 2KD-FTV?

Are they screwed in or wedged in?
    parang walang PCV valve yung innova.

kung yung malapit sa turbo yung sinasabi mo, parang snap-on na 90 degree tube lang siya.

yung nasa valve cover part, tube lang din.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodshot View Post
    Anyone here who knows where the flasher relay for the 2016-2018 Innova is located? I've been eyeing for an LED upgrade for my signal lights and I would like to avoid installing resistors since splicing of any kind is disturbing for me. Therefore, changing the flasher relay to something that would support LED signal bulbs to avoid hyperflashing would be my route to this upgrade. I would also like to ask how many pin it is since I've been seeing 3-pins and 8-pins and I don't know which is which. Thanks!
    Hi Guys,

Just read this item, anyone knows the location of the flasher relay. Meron before nagpost ng mga images but for the lower model ng Innova. Already replaced all my external signal light with LED since last year, nag titiyagan sa hyperflashing pag nagsisignal, while normal flashing naman pag naka hazard.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Rey505 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Just read this item, anyone knows the location of the flasher relay. Meron before nagpost ng mga images but for the lower model ng Innova. Already replaced all my external signal light with LED since last year, nag titiyagan sa hyperflashing pag nagsisignal, while normal flashing naman pag naka hazard.
    Normally, it's located just under the instrument panel. You can even hear the noise or sound of the flash relay when you activate it. (SWITCH & RELAY & COMPUTER[COWL ILLUST NO. 3 OF 6(117- )LHD ] TOYOTA INNOVA/KIJANG [KUN4,TGN4#] (ASIA and MIDDLE EAST))

10. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Our unit is Innova 2.8 DSL 2018

Inquiry lang po.

1. Ano po ba yung use ng nasa left side na meter (may nakalagay na 1000r/min)?
    2. When to use S4, S5, S6?
    3. When to use and stop using D (pag sa expressway po ba, ok pa rin gamitin si D?)

Salamat sa sasagot! Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]