New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1361 of 1533 FirstFirst ... 126113111351135713581359136013611362136313641365137114111461 ... LastLast
Results 13,601 to 13,610 of 15330
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ^ go get yourself proper headlight retrofits. Xenon concepts can do the innova projector retrofit for around 10k. Mas sulit than the keon sondra bulb that costs about 6k imho

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Belated Merry Christmas mga ka tsikot.

Tanong lang po. Paano ba pinapalitan yung rubber ng wiper nung harap at likod ng Innova natin o may alam.ba kayong shop sa qc area na nagpapalit nun?

Maraming Salamat.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by homhomnova View Post
    Belated Merry Christmas mga ka tsikot.

Tanong lang po. Paano ba pinapalitan yung rubber ng wiper nung harap at likod ng Innova natin o may alam.ba kayong shop sa qc area na nagpapalit nun?

Maraming Salamat.
    the front is easy.
    one just has to learn how to remove the blade from the arm, via a "special procedure" that is easy to learn. and just like many instructions, following the instructions initially entails some guesswork. it's like one of those hand puzzles... difficult if one does not know how, very easy once one learns how.
    installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
    the most difficult part is reaching over from the side of the vehicle, to get to the blade.
    i am confident, you can ask the tambay mechanics around the store, to do it for you. "pang-taho na lang, boss."

the rear plastic wiper is something else.
    i haven't changed mine since new, even as the rubber is already feathery. i rarely use my rear wiper kasi.
    as i am adventurous, i would probably crack off one of the locking ends of the plastic holder, slide off the blade inside, and slip on a new refill that has been cut to size. HEY! do not cut at the end with the locking mechanism; cut it to size, at the opposite end. namimili ng diameter ang holder, so we better have the right diameter size. unlike the fronts, the rear is plastic and is non-adjustable.
    if i fail in the above procedure, i'd probably replace the entire wiper arm. one unscrews the wiper nut holding it, by exposing the plastic cover at the base, by pulling sideways at the "ears". malambot po, at hindi mag-ca-crack.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 27th, 2018 at 09:58 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    ^ go get yourself proper headlight retrofits. Xenon concepts can do the innova projector retrofit for around 10k. Mas sulit than the keon sondra bulb that costs about 6k imho

Though LEDs are what I am really looking into, what's the location of this shop? 10k isn't too bad for a projector retrofit too.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodshot View Post
    Though LEDs are what I am really looking into, what's the location of this shop? 10k isn't too bad for a projector retrofit too.
    Its in bicutan. They have a facebook page so you can see for yourself

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the front is easy.
    one just has to learn how to remove the blade from the arm, via a "special procedure" that is easy to learn. and just like many instructions, following the instructions initially entails some guesswork. it's like one of those hand puzzles... difficult if one does not know how, very easy once one learns how.
    installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
    the most difficult part is reaching over from the side of the vehicle, to get to the blade.
    i am confident, you can ask the tambay mechanics around the store, to do it for you. "pang-taho na lang, boss."

the rear plastic wiper is something else.
    i haven't changed mine since new, even as the rubber is already feathery. i rarely use my rear wiper kasi.
    as i am adventurous, i would probably crack off one of the locking ends of the plastic holder, slide off the blade inside, and slip on a new refill that has been cut to size. HEY! do not cut at the end with the locking mechanism; cut it to size, at the opposite end. namimili ng diameter ang holder, so we better have the right diameter size. unlike the fronts, the rear is plastic and is non-adjustable.
    if i fail in the above procedure, i'd probably replace the entire wiper arm. one unscrews the wiper nut holding it, by exposing the plastic cover at the base, by pulling sideways at the "ears". malambot po, at hindi mag-ca-crack.
    Haha ang haba wala ako naintindihan pero thanks na rin for the reply dr. d.

Wala po ba video o kaya pangalan na lang ng shop sa qc area. Hindi ako maalam sa ganito baka masira ko pa.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Wala po ba video o kaya pangalan na lang ng shop sa qc area. Hindi ako maalam sa ganito baka masira ko pa.
    youtube probably has one such.

the procedure is "almost universal". every mekaniko worth his dirty greasy pants should know how. ask them to teach you how, po.

8. Join Date
    May 2005

Yung wiper ng Innova ko binili ko lang sa Ace Hardware, sila din nagkabit sa parking area, wala pang 10 minutes ayus.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Chicane View Post
    Yung wiper ng Innova ko binili ko lang sa Ace Hardware, sila din nagkabit sa parking area, wala pang 10 minutes ayus.
    Yung sa likod sir nagpalit ka na rin ba? San ka nagpapalit?

Thanks.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Yung sa likod sir nagpalit ka na rin ba? San ka nagpapalit?

Thanks.
    Yung wiper sa likod hindi ko pa napalitan, okay pa naman kasi kaya hindi ko rin natanong sa Ace kung meron sila. Try mong magtanong sa Concorde or Ace sa SM Malls kung meron sila. Minsan sila na rin mismo nagvo-volunteer na magkabit sa kotse mo.

Yung steering wheel cover ng Innova ko sa Ace ko din binili, sila din naglagay pinuntahan yung kotse ko sa parking. Medyo nahirapan silang ilagay kasi masikip talaga yung goma, pero sandali lang sinalpak, ayus.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]