New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1360 of 1530 FirstFirst ... 126013101350135613571358135913601361136213631364137014101460 ... LastLast
Results 13,591 to 13,600 of 15296
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Chicane View Post
    Inabot din ng 10 months yung 10k. City driving lang.

First time ko kase mag oil change sa labas. Sa casa kase sinasabi lang Genuine Toyota Motor Oil, hindi na sinasabi yung specs.

Saka may bad experience ako dyan sa Toyota Alabang. Sabi ko Synthetic ang ilagay noong 40k. Hindi ko na ni-review yung job order hanggang matapos kasi tiwala ako casa eh. Aba, nung binalik ko na after 10k saka ko lang na-review na Mineral pala yung nilagay! Isipin mong tinakbo ko ng 10k yung Mineral.

Nag-reklamo ako dun sa service advisor, alibi lang sinabi sakin, Mineral daw yung inenter sa computer pero Synthetic daw talaga yung nilagay. Niloko pa ako para hindi na lumaki yung issue. Kaya sa labas nako nagpa oil change, atleast nakikita ko yung langis mismo na nilalagay.
    Dapat doon ka sa casa na pwede mong ma-view sasakyan mo para nakikita mo kung FS nga o hindi nilalagay. Pero since, hindi na under warranty sasakyan mo, pwedeng ikaw na mag change oil on your own. Or just hire someone whom you know how to do it for a small fee. Pwede din sa mga reputable gas station.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mga bossing, my 2008 Innova G A/T Gas has reached 130K ODO, I dont remember having changed the timing belt. When should it be changed? How much would it cost?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Mga bossing, my 2008 Innova G A/T Gas has reached 130K ODO, I dont remember having changed the timing belt. When should it be changed? How much would it cost?
    every 10yrs.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    The gas engine do not have timing belts. Its is timing chain and do not need periodic replacements

The diesel engine's timing belt should be replaced at around 80k kms

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    diesel has timing belt. the check-and-replace intervals are in the owner's manual. i forgot about it, but finally had mine changed at 128K km at the casa. 11+K bucks. i could probably have had it done elsewhere, but tinamad nako...
    i thought the gas had timing chain. if so, "no need to replace".
    Last edited by dr. d; December 21st, 2018 at 09:04 AM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    The gas engine do not have timing belts. Its is timing chain and do not need periodic replacements

The diesel engine's timing belt should be replaced at around 80k kms

This is what I understand too, based on the manual.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bigT View Post
    Where in Innova will you mount the rear camera of dash cam?

I purchased an Anytek T25 dash cam supplied by Lucky HR, https://luckyhr.ph.com/, during the Lazada sale in December.

I purchased this dash cam because Anytek produces many different types of dash cam and they have a office in Shenzhen, http://www.szanytek.com/ and in Philippines, Anytek Philippines, but the quality of the dash cam is disappointing.

1. During normal driving, the video recorded by the rear view camera shows the car is moving in the opposite direction, i.e. when the car is moving towards south, the video shows the car is moving towards north.

2. When shifted to Reverse gear, the image in video recorded by the rear camera is vertically mirrored, i.e. objects on the right side appear on the left side and objects in the left side appear on the right side.

The model number of the dash cam is T25, I checked against Anytek website in Shenzhen and in Philippines, there is no T25.

I wrote to Lucky HR, telling them the fault, but they do not respond.

Could the dash cam supplied by Lucky HR be fake?

I am sure the fault is not caused by wrong wiring, Is there any method to rectify this fault?.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bigT View Post
    I purchased an Anytek T25 dash cam supplied by Lucky HR, https://luckyhr.ph.com/, during the Lazada sale in December.

I purchased this dash cam because Anytek produces many different types of dash cam and they have a office in Shenzhen, http://www.szanytek.com/ and in Philippines, Anytek Philippines, but the quality of the dash cam is disappointing.

1. During normal driving, the video recorded by the rear view camera shows the car is moving in the opposite direction, i.e. when the car is moving towards south, the video shows the car is moving towards north.

2. When shifted to Reverse gear, the image in video recorded by the rear camera is vertically mirrored, i.e. objects on the right side appear on the left side and objects in the left side appear on the right side.

The model number of the dash cam is T25, I checked against Anytek website in Shenzhen and in Philippines, there is no T25.

I wrote to Lucky HR, telling them the fault, but they do not respond.

Could the dash cam supplied by Lucky HR be fake?

I am sure the fault is not caused by wrong wiring, Is there any method to rectify this fault?.
    Just return it to lazada and ask refund.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Just return it to lazada and ask refund.

My story about the Anytek dash cam continues.

The dash cam was installed on 21th Dec, this morning, my wife started the car, the small image taken by the rear view camera did not show, I on/off, rest , plug/unplug the dash cam, the image still did not show, I am sure the rear view camera imaging function is dead.

Unfortunately, I have received the cam 7 days, I cannot get refund.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Anyone here with the new 2016-2018 Innova (AN140) with Keon Sondra LED headlights installed? I am looking to upgrading the stock H11 headlight from halogen to LED. My choices are the Philips Ultinon Essential H11 and the Keon Sondra KS70 equipped with the Cree XHP70 LED.

The Philips is cheaper but are needed to be ordered from far away, while the Keon Sondra has a dealer nearby and more readily available but a bit more expensive. Though the cost is negligible, I am more concerned about the brightness and the beam pattern cut-off of the respective bulbs when fitted on the AN140 Innova. I want considerably brighter illumination whilst not glaring anyone on the road.

I was inclined to purchase the Keon Sondra because it is seemingly recommended by every customer of theirs and I have yet to see a bad review about them. Then I saw the Philips and it seemed to be a good buy as well.

Which of the two would you consider better? Or what are your thoughts about your purchase of one of these if you have not yet compared them to other LEDs? Is the cut-off good? Is the bulb bright enough to be considered an upgrade from halogens?

I hope anyone with experience in changing their H11 headlight bulbs to these LEDs can chip in their experience.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]