New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1355 of 1533 FirstFirst ... 125513051345135113521353135413551356135713581359136514051455 ... LastLast
Results 13,541 to 13,550 of 15330
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by homhomnova View Post
    Mga bossing, may nakakaalam po ba sa inyo kung magkano discount ng Innova 2.8 G?

Thanks.
    Depends sa dealer pero it could go from 5k to 15k. In our case kasi with the Touring Sport sabi nila magbibigay daw sila ng at least 15k discount para lang mapapayag kami sa kanila na lang kumuha, in which sa kanila nga naman kami kumuha. Tas nung processing na sa kanila upon more detailed info 5k lang pala na cash discount kasi yung 10k daw yun na yung for the registration, CTPL, etc. Pretty cheeky move, pero okay lang at least meron discount kahit papano.

Choose your dealer carefully. Don't be lazy to get a quote from different dealers as it means the difference of you getting the best deal from them or them getting the best deal from you. Wag din matakot na mag-back out sa deal kapag biglang binago ang usapan. Hindi sila kawalan, daming dealers diyan.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    and inquire who gets to pay for the LTO.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sharing:

Our 2006 model G VVTI A/T stalled last week in BGC. Engine still running, but it wont move.

Told my brother to change the gear from park to neutral to drive. Nothing happened. Looks like that the transmission was left in Neutral kahit na malilipat mo yung shifter physically.

Called him again, sabi ko try to turn off the engine and restart.

Ayun ayaw na mag start hehe (my bad)

I followed them, checked it myself. Tried removing the battery terminals to reset it. Wala din.

Ayaw na talaga mag start even crank / redondo wala.

Checked the shifter, it got loose ang luwag talaga nawala yung “pwersa” if magpapalit ka ng gear. Ayun tingin ko transmission related nga.

OT ( sensya na kayo mahaba ito)

Ilan BGC marshalls din dumaan samen, told us tawag na kayo ng towing ipa tow niyo na.

Sad thing wala copy nung policy sa oto, my brother even my dad forgot saan insured so we can avail the free towing. Tried calling the usual insurance companies we availed, hindi namin natsambahan.

Called a private towing na lang quoted me 4,500 from BGC to Manila then additional 600 (ibabayad daw sa BGC) so 5,100 total.

Ako naman just to confirm I called up the BGC Hotline, asked if may they are really charging private towing companies that will enter BGC.

Yes they charge nga daw. Sabi ko then okay will just to pay for it.

Guy on the phone asked me if asaan location ko, i ga e my location.

A marshall and a tow truck came (not the flatbed type)

They tried assisting us pero wala talaga hindi mapaandar oto. Just informed them na may tinawagan na ako na towing.

Then yung guy na kausap ko sa phone tumawag ulit.

Sir asan na yung tow truck mo?

Sabi ko on the way na.

Ahh okay Sir kasi po in 15 minutes pag wala pa din yung tow truck ipapahatak ko na kayo, bawal po kasi na naka obstruct kayo sa daan.

We will charge you po 2,500 for the towing then dun na lang kayo sa impound area magpasundo sa towing niyo.

Then naisip ko 2,500 + 5,100 that would be 7,600 alone for the towing.

Called the private towing and cancelled it.

Ask the bgc towing if they could just tow us instead to Toyota BGC then we will pay the 2,500.

The next day we came back, called our insurance to avail the free towing. From Toyota BGC nilipat namin sa suki na shop sa Banawe.

Diagnosis:

Shifter Bushing was damaged, durog na kaya nag loosen na yung line.

Kaya pala ayaw na mag start, naiwan sa neutral yung gear.

We tried looking for the part, kaso assembly pala yun you just can buy the bushing alone. Different casa iba iba pricing.

Toyorama has an available kaso much higher ang presyo compared sa Casa.

We ordered aa Toyota abad santos nasa 7.6k

Toyorama sells it at 9.5k

Had it replaced, then PMS na din.

We lost track when the ATF fluid was last replaced, the shop offered ATF Dialysis then replacement inabot ng 4K for that alone.

Nag iba hatak compared before.

Our 12 year old Innova is healthy again hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Sharing:

Our 2006 model G VVTI A/T stalled last week in BGC. Engine still running, but it wont move.

Told my brother to change the gear from park to neutral to drive. Nothing happened. Looks like that the transmission was left in Neutral kahit na malilipat mo yung shifter physically.

Called him again, sabi ko try to turn off the engine and restart.

Ayun ayaw na mag start hehe (my bad)

I followed them, checked it myself. Tried removing the battery terminals to reset it. Wala din.

Ayaw na talaga mag start even crank / redondo wala.

Checked the shifter, it got loose ang luwag talaga nawala yung “pwersa” if magpapalit ka ng gear. Ayun tingin ko transmission related nga.

OT ( sensya na kayo mahaba ito)

Ilan BGC marshalls din dumaan samen, told us tawag na kayo ng towing ipa tow niyo na.

Sad thing wala copy nung policy sa oto, my brother even my dad forgot saan insured so we can avail the free towing. Tried calling the usual insurance companies we availed, hindi namin natsambahan.

Called a private towing na lang quoted me 4,500 from BGC to Manila then additional 600 (ibabayad daw sa BGC) so 5,100 total.

Ako naman just to confirm I called up the BGC Hotline, asked if may they are really charging private towing companies that will enter BGC.

Yes they charge nga daw. Sabi ko then okay will just to pay for it.

Guy on the phone asked me if asaan location ko, i ga e my location.

A marshall and a tow truck came (not the flatbed type)

They tried assisting us pero wala talaga hindi mapaandar oto. Just informed them na may tinawagan na ako na towing.

Then yung guy na kausap ko sa phone tumawag ulit.

Sir asan na yung tow truck mo?

Sabi ko on the way na.

Ahh okay Sir kasi po in 15 minutes pag wala pa din yung tow truck ipapahatak ko na kayo, bawal po kasi na naka obstruct kayo sa daan.

We will charge you po 2,500 for the towing then dun na lang kayo sa impound area magpasundo sa towing niyo.

Then naisip ko 2,500 + 5,100 that would be 7,600 alone for the towing.

Called the private towing and cancelled it.

Ask the bgc towing if they could just tow us instead to Toyota BGC then we will pay the 2,500.

The next day we came back, called our insurance to avail the free towing. From Toyota BGC nilipat namin sa suki na shop sa Banawe.

Diagnosis:

Shifter Bushing was damaged, durog na kaya nag loosen na yung line.

Kaya pala ayaw na mag start, naiwan sa neutral yung gear.

We tried looking for the part, kaso assembly pala yun you just can buy the bushing alone. Different casa iba iba pricing.

Toyorama has an available kaso much higher ang presyo compared sa Casa.

We ordered aa Toyota abad santos nasa 7.6k

Toyorama sells it at 9.5k

Had it replaced, then PMS na din.

We lost track when the ATF fluid was last replaced, the shop offered ATF Dialysis then replacement inabot ng 4K for that alone.

Nag iba hatak compared before.

Our 12 year old Innova is healthy again hehe

Yan talaga advantage pag widely available ang piyesa. Less headache sa pagpa ayos.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    now, i'm worried.
    my AT altis's bushing is cracked....

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yan talaga advantage pag widely available ang piyesa. Less headache sa pagpa ayos.
    Agree on this bro

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    now, i'm worried.
    my AT altis's bushing is cracked....
    How young is the Altis doc?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    As a safety feature, it will not start because the gear selector was left on a drive gear instead of P or N. But that was the result of the linkage breaking leaving the gear in the wrong selection.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Agree on this bro

Just lately nabasagan ako ng windshield sa likod ng Innova ko. Nung dinala ko sa casa sabi ng service advisor available daw ang piyesa kse napakarami raw Innova. Hehehe.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008

How young is the Altis doc?

ancient 2003, po.
    it still shifts naman, although not as smoothly.
    that is why i am still able to put up with it.
    but because of the story above...

internet abroad says the bushing alone can be purchased cheap, from third party. the procedure for replacement seems simple DIY.
    i haven't yet tried looking for a replacement bushing here.
    my fear is, i might have to purchase the entire cable a$$embly.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 1st, 2018 at 10:42 AM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Mga bossing, may nakakaalam po ba sa inyo kung magkano discount ng Innova 2.8 G?

Thanks.
    Hi,

Just got my innova j 2.8 m/t.. nka kuha ako 60k na discount from toyota bicutan paranaque. Initially 50k lng daw yung discount kasi base model daw unlike sa E and G variant na mas mataas yung discount, that was accoriding to my salesman. But eventually binigay rin yung 60k na discount sa akin after doing some haggling.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]