New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1351 of 1533 FirstFirst ... 125113011341134713481349135013511352135313541355136114011451 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,510 of 15330
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Mas mura sa aguila at ok naman quality mahal sobra sa casa at bopols pa magkabit.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    In a some of the toyotas i had, aguila nakasulat.

Now on my existing, AGC na lang. Dont know if the "A" means Aguila or Asahi on the existing models though.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my factory glasses have no "aguila" mark on them.
    "toyota temperlite".
    does the aguila mark appear on their glasses?

if i were me, and the glass from aguila looked "ok" naman, i probably would have settled for it, if the price was right.
    Agree. Even an Aguila replacement would do for me... Again, it is me

As I never used the defogger here....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

As I never used the defogger here....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    speaking of the defogger.
    the defogger switch and the radio buttons in the innova i am using, are situated in such that i can easily brush onto the defogger switch, switching it on, when i manipulate the radio's controls.
    and as i do not remember when i last used one, i am tempted to pull out the defogger's electircal connector clip, or its fuse.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    speaking of the defogger.
    the defogger switch and the radio buttons in the innova i am using, are situated in such that i can easily brush onto the defogger switch, switching it on, when i manipulate the radio's controls.
    and as i do not remember when i last used one, i am tempted to pull out the defogger's electircal connector clip, or its fuse.
    Never once have this happened to me.... and I have a touchscreen 2-DIN. When I operate the screen, I rest my thumb on the silver bezel on the areas around the defogger and hazard switch, for stability. Having steering wheel controls does significantly reduce my interaction with the HU.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Never once have this happened to me.... and I have a touchscreen 2-DIN. When I operate the screen, I rest my thumb on the silver bezel on the areas around the defogger and hazard switch, for stability. Having steering wheel controls does significantly reduce my interaction with the HU.
    maybe we each have a different lay-out.
    my HU is audio only. no video, no touch screen.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    maybe we each have a different lay-out.
    my HU is audio only. no video, no touch screen.
    Yes, just implying that a touchscreen is more involved and increases the chance of inadvertently hitting the wrong buttons. Even so, it doesn't happen to me. But like me, you can however, anchor one of your free fingers on a solid surface while you work the controls (ie. knobs) with your thumb and index fingers.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Yes, just implying that a touchscreen is more involved and increases the chance of inadvertently hitting the wrong buttons. Even so, it doesn't happen to me. But like me, you can however, anchor one of your free fingers on a solid surface while you work the controls (ie. knobs) with your thumb and index fingers.
    that's not easy to do for me, as i have to keep my eyes on the road at all times.
    kanya kanya lang pong driving style.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Anyone here who knows where the flasher relay for the 2016-2018 Innova is located? I've been eyeing for an LED upgrade for my signal lights and I would like to avoid installing resistors since splicing of any kind is disturbing for me. Therefore, changing the flasher relay to something that would support LED signal bulbs to avoid hyperflashing would be my route to this upgrade. I would also like to ask how many pin it is since I've been seeing 3-pins and 8-pins and I don't know which is which. Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    that's not easy to do for me, as i have to keep my eyes on the road at all times.
    kanya kanya lang pong driving style.
    Huh? I don't understand. You just said that you inadvertently switch on the defogger when you operate the radio. I just told you how to stabilize your hand so you can operate the radio without hitting the wrong button.

Driving or not is irrelevant in this context.
    Last edited by oj88; November 18th, 2018 at 09:49 PM.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]