New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1341 of 1538 FirstFirst ... 124112911331133713381339134013411342134313441345135113911441 ... LastLast
Results 13,401 to 13,410 of 15378
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'd saunter over to the online sellers like olx, and see what the ballpark figures are.

last time i went there, the advertised range of asking prices, was from 400K (gas) to 600K (diesel).
    please advise me kung sa bank finance po or inhouse? kasi pag sa bank mababa interest but hindi free ang chattel at comprehensive pti ctpl.ang free lang ng bank is 3years lto,bali madadagdag sya sa monthly amort. kung inhouse naman mataas ang interest pero free lahat good for 1year un at 3yrs lto.

base sa mga experience nyu? anu kaya mgnda?

thanks po

2. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    mga sir, nasa magkano po inaabot yung maintenance ng innova sa casa?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bambi girl View Post
    please advise me kung sa bank finance po or inhouse? kasi pag sa bank mababa interest but hindi free ang chattel at comprehensive pti ctpl.ang free lang ng bank is 3years lto,bali madadagdag sya sa monthly amort. kung inhouse naman mataas ang interest pero free lahat good for 1year un at 3yrs lto.

base sa mga experience nyu? anu kaya mgnda?

thanks po
    ask for written payment schedules, insurance rates, and mortgage fees, po.
    then make detailed computations. then compare.

sorry, i can't help you decide, as i buy cash.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shark24 View Post
    mga sir, nasa magkano po inaabot yung maintenance ng innova sa casa?
    ordinary mineral oil and filter lang ako. no flush. my casa pms bill did not exceed 5K at a time.
    i do not entertain the optionals, including additives and treatments of any type, because "wala sa budget, e. next time na lang".
    predictably, "next time" never arrives.

after the warranty expired, i have my car oil changed at the hecho-derecho neighborhood gas station. my oil change bill does not go beyond 3K. no waiting pa. and it is all over within an hour.
    and i have my brakes serviced in banawe. "cheap".

so what else do i have done? nothing.
    after over 120K km, my 2005 innova is still ok.

but i do have to replace my timing belt. still haven't decided where.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 8th, 2018 at 10:40 AM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Out of frustration, my mudra suddenly bought an AT/DSL Innova E. Emphasis on the E because that's not the variant I wanted. Told her she should've gone for the G variant, but as mothers would say "okay na yan, atleast may sasakyan".

Wanting to show them what they where missing, I drove them around with my GFs 4 day old Altis V and showed them the options they missed by not getting the Innova G variant such as infotainment, reversing camera, proximity sensor, digital display, interior lighting, digital climate control and seat configurations. And now they're regretting their purchase. Haha

To make matters worse, my Tito borrowed the Innova and immediately HIT A POLE while reversing. He said he thought it had parking sensors to warn him. Now we have a scratched bumper, a broken rear light and a frustrated mother.

Now my parents are asking me what to do to make the innova E more like the G. Gusto kong sabihin sunigin nalang nila at bumli ng bago, pero baka sampalin nila ako kaya di ko nalang tinuloy. Aside from upgrading the infotainment and installing parking sensors, ano pa ba pwede gawin para medyo upbeat ang interior ng E variant?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    are you aware, that because of what you did, your mom now feels bad?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    are you aware, that because of what you did, your mom now feels bad?
    Lol. I was about to say, "what a spoiled brat!"

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Wow, we have the winner of "The Best Child Award"

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Kawawa naman si mom... baka nga naman late na yung info mo iceman... nabanggit mo ba yun at napakita sa mom while you are trying to convince them to go for G variant instead of E?

You can get those reverse cam, sensor, etc. as accesories to look like G variant but of course tung seat config and other hitech stuff, i think mejo mahirap at madugo... list those stuff na gusto mo sa G which you see possible namma install at hindi madugo...

Tsaka please hug your mom and tell her how much you love her (which is true) even though hindi G kinuha... hehehe... hoping di nya ikaka stress yan... goodluck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman007 View Post
    Out of frustration, my mudra suddenly bought an AT/DSL Innova E. Emphasis on the E because that's not the variant I wanted. Told her she should've gone for the G variant, but as mothers would say "okay na yan, atleast may sasakyan".

Wanting to show them what they where missing, I drove them around with my GFs 4 day old Altis V and showed them the options they missed by not getting the Innova G variant such as infotainment, reversing camera, proximity sensor, digital display, interior lighting, digital climate control and seat configurations. And now they're regretting their purchase. Haha

To make matters worse, my Tito borrowed the Innova and immediately HIT A POLE while reversing. He said he thought it had parking sensors to warn him. Now we have a scratched bumper, a broken rear light and a frustrated mother.

Now my parents are asking me what to do to make the innova E more like the G. Gusto kong sabihin sunigin nalang nila at bumli ng bago, pero baka sampalin nila ako kaya di ko nalang tinuloy. Aside from upgrading the infotainment and installing parking sensors, ano pa ba pwede gawin para medyo upbeat ang interior ng E variant?
    Sell it to me for 400k, use that as down payment ng Innova G.

cash on hand, sure buyer!...

Kidding aside: (pero pwede ko rin bilhin yan at 400k!)

1. Ano ba yung gusto mo sa G na wala sa E? We can work on those bit by bit.
    2. You are lucky your parents bought YOU a car.

Off topic and to satiate my curiosity:
    How old are you?

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]