New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1504 of 1529 FirstFirst ... 1404145414941500150115021503150415051506150715081514 ... LastLast
Results 15,031 to 15,040 of 15287
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by blank check View Post
    mga boss, anybody knows where to find the ATF dipstick in the 2nd gen Innovas? I want to check the ATF level and I can't seem to find the dipstick as easily as the engine oil's

Thanks!
    From what I recall, there's none for the 2nd gen. We had ours from 2017 until we sold it early this year and I've never seen it. It's the casa who checked it when we reached 40k km before.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    From what I recall, there's none for the 2nd gen. We had ours from 2017 until we sold it early this year and I've never seen it. It's the casa who checked it when we reached 40k km before.
    daym! that's how it is probably. i think that's what the tech was doing when he connected to the OBD after replacing the atf, he may be checking the fluid level at the time.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by blank check View Post
    mga boss, anybody knows where to find the ATF dipstick in the 2nd gen Innovas? I want to check the ATF level and I can't seem to find the dipstick as easily as the engine oil's

Thanks!
    Wala po, Sealed type po sya...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Chavez View Post
    Wala po, Sealed type po sya...
    thanks for the confirmation mga sir.

i asked because last year when the atf was replaced, the 2nd bold plug (one with hex head) was leaking ever slowly. no drips actually, just damp oil around the oil pan.

learned too late that i can back out the hex bolt slightly and plug in some gasket maker between the pan and the bolt head. so i did about 10 days ago and now the pan is all dry, no more damp oil. just want to make sure that fluid has not gone below the minimum.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    na ibalik na sa amin ang innova namin after 9 days (including sat sun) with a commitment duration between 10 to 14 days. bale ang siste pala ay kahit nandyan na yung parts na mga 1 month namin hinintay at sabi ready na daw ang parts eh ang official na start ng pila ay pag dinala mo na duon sa casa ang sasakyan. hindi pwede yung nandyan na yung parts tapos bukas dadalin mo para gagawin na nila.

15km ang na dagdag sa odometer at 1/4 na diesel (mga 12L) ang na konsumo habang nasa casa

PS: 420 pesos ang pito ng gulong sa casa na binayaran ng insurance

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    15km ang na dagdag sa odometer at 1/4 na diesel (mga 12L) ang na konsumo habang nasa casa

PS: 420 pesos ang pito ng gulong sa casa na binayaran ng insurance
    15 km!
    bakit? sa ibang lugar ba ginawa ang ayos?

why did they replace the whistles?
    some of my whistles are original factory-installed from years ago.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    15 km!
    bakit? sa ibang lugar ba ginawa ang ayos?

why did they replace the whistles?
    some of my whistles are original factory-installed from years ago.
    hindi ko alam kung saan kase binunot nila yung dashcam, bale 15km round trip

nag claim kase ako ng tire replacement kase na punit nung sumabit sa gutter

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hindi ko alam kung saan kase binunot nila yung dashcam, bale 15km round trip

nag claim kase ako ng tire replacement kase na punit nung sumabit sa gutter
    Ah.. may palit tire pala.. matic yan palit pito din.. kasi nag degrade din yan pito.. happened to me.. after 5 years nabiyak yun pito

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    na ibalik na sa amin ang innova namin after 9 days (including sat sun)

Masarap matulog sa aircon pag lunch break Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Masarap matulog sa aircon pag lunch break Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]
    but in fareness,
    some older batteries near the end of their lives (i.e., batteries way past their warranty periods), do not take well to long-standing non-use, while waiting for the body repairs to be finished..
    these batteries can sometimes die spontaneously because of 1-2 weeks of non-use.
    running the engine can sometimes keep those batteries from dying.
    my one such battery died.

my view on this,
    "it's a mixed bag."
    Last edited by dr. d; August 20th, 2022 at 11:50 AM.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]