New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1482 of 1529 FirstFirst ... 1382143214721478147914801481148214831484148514861492 ... LastLast
Results 14,811 to 14,820 of 15286
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Bili ka ng upuan ng Mirage sa Banawe, tapos ilipat mo sa Innova. Solve na yung sakit ng puwet mo pag sumakay ka sa Innova.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Hi. Tanong ko lang for Innova owners in the same gen as me (2013 2.5G): ano pala yung mga specs ng mga bulbs (head light low and hi beam, park light, fog light, turn light, tail light, brake light, reverse light)? I'm planning to have them all swapped to LEDs sana. Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i have the older model.
    i believe the bulb specs are in the owner's manual, po.

if you buy online, yes, you'll have to know the specs.
    but if you're buying from across the literal store counter, most counter folks know the bulb specs of the popular models.
    i just tell 'em what the bulb is for, and they'll give me the right one.

google for pros and cons of converting to LED bulbs, especially the signal lights.

good luck.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 24th, 2021 at 02:41 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i have the older model.
    i believe the bulb specs are in the owner's manual, po.

if you buy online, yes, you'll have to know the specs.
    but if you're buying from across the literal store counter, most counter folks know the bulb specs of the popular models.
    i just tell 'em what the bulb is for, and they'll give me the right one.

google for pros and cons of converting to LED bulbs, especially the signal lights.

good luck.
    Yeah, the reason I'm asking here is mainly dahil di ko na mahanap yung owner's manual ko.
    Pero sige, I'm actually thinking of bringing my car to some Auto shop or store that sells LED bulbs and have them do this for me as kind of a last resort. Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    H4 headlights
    T10 yung park light

Agree punta ka autosupply. Sila na din pakabit mo
    Quote Originally Posted by x3m_se7en View Post
    Hi. Tanong ko lang for Innova owners in the same gen as me (2013 2.5G): ano pala yung mga specs ng mga bulbs (head light low and hi beam, park light, fog light, turn light, tail light, brake light, reverse light)? I'm planning to have them all swapped to LEDs sana. Thanks.
    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Good day! notice ko sa innova ko 1st gen diesel after I start parang matagal before it reaches the normal temperature I think it takes about 30 minutes. Ask ko lang if same din ba sa inyo?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Good day! notice ko sa innova ko 1st gen diesel after I start parang matagal before it reaches the normal temperature I think it takes about 30 minutes. Ask ko lang if same din ba sa inyo?
    i noticed that in my innova. i had posted some time back, that i would open the thermostat housing and see if it's there, but tinamad nako.
    hinayaan ko na.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    sa fortuner pansin ko mas matagal din ma reach yung operating temp (based lang sa analog gauge) compared dun sa adventure ko and kia carens dati..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Recaro actually has a seat that's specifically for people with medical conditions.
    AFAIK they have the ergomed line which is ergonomic and adjustable, and they can also custom build a seat to conform to your back (and bum), for a fee of course.
    thanks for the info, i think di pa ito need ko kase yung same variant na display unit sa casa eh mas comfortable talaga versus mine, infairness masakit pa puwet ko pag punta kasa pero the moment na umupo ako dun sa display unit eh ang sarap...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    i don't think that toyota should fix the seats.. now that its clear that you are the one having the problem..

of course the saying 1 size fits all clearly does not apply to you sir.

maybe that stitching in the seats, unfortunately, is in the sweet spot where your butt can feel the pain.. maybe a good leather seat cover with cushion will be good to cover that stitching

or add a lumbar support so you butt will be placed forward avoiding that sweet spot
    they should, why? because they gave me defective seats. how can i tell? with my sore ass using the innova going to the casa, the moment umupo ako dun sa innova display unit na same variant sa innova namin eh di sumasakit puwet ko. ang sabi ni toyota kase daw na gamit na namin yung unit namin kaya ganun pero bakit 3000KM pa lang eh masakit na agad sa puwet... need pa daw nila i coordinate sa supplier nila

pero the best yung display unit nila fortuner na leather seats, ang sarap upuan, ang lamig ng leather sa pakiramdam!

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]