New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1481 of 1529 FirstFirst ... 1381143114711477147814791480148114821483148414851491 ... LastLast
Results 14,801 to 14,810 of 15286
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    some folks take to pain killers at the first sign of pain.
    other folks prefer to persevere with the pain.
    i have allergic reaction with NSAID doc

before pwede pa yung ibuprofen and mefenamic… pero ngayon even the paracetamol may reaction na din.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    some folks take to pain killers at the first sign of pain.
    other folks prefer to persevere with the pain.
    its the 3rd day na hindi ko pa na iinom yung prescribed medicine since day 1

i forgot to tell na usually once or twice a week lang na gagamit yung innova, at usually pag sumakit puwet ko is i just rest it overnight then wala na pain the next day, but nung ginamit ko yung innova nung tuesday eh kinapalan ko yung twalya na naka patong sa upuan para di ko maramdaman yung pain point (red box sa seat), eh Wednesday masakit talaga kaya i post here and went to MD, gave me prescription, thursday na wala na yung sakit or kirot nya, parang na ngangalay na lang, and today friday, back to normal na puwet and likod ko (after 3 days) without having any meds...

yung twalya na ginagamit ko usually is 30inch x 18inch na folded in two, pero nararandaman ko pa din yung sabit sa puwet kaya kinapalan ko siya nung tuesday by using 54inch by 27inch na folded in two towel

this weekend gagamitin ulet yung innova, i bet sasakit ulet puwet ko, will let you know... will let MD know later pag uwi nya...

kapag dun ako sa green box umupo eh di sasakit puwet ko

img_20211022_113426.jpg

img_20211022_113448.jpg
    Last edited by jresperanza; October 22nd, 2021 at 01:28 PM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    try to nego na swap na lang sa demo unit yung driver seat. Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]

or magkano ba yung consultation fee plus the meds? baka konti na lang dagdag ay pwede na pambili ng surplus car seat. hehe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jresperanza View Post
    its the 3rd day na hindi ko pa na iinom yung prescribed medicine since day 1

i forgot to tell na usually once or twice a week lang na gagamit yung innova, at usually pag sumakit puwet ko is i just rest it overnight then wala na pain the next day, but nung ginamit ko yung innova nung tuesday eh kinapalan ko yung twalya na naka patong sa upuan para di ko maramdaman yung pain point (red box sa seat), eh Wednesday masakit talaga kaya i post here and went to MD, gave me prescription, thursday na wala na yung sakit or kirot nya, parang na ngangalay na lang, and today friday, back to normal na puwet and likod ko (after 3 days) without having any meds...

yung twalya na ginagamit ko usually is 30inch x 18inch na folded in two, pero nararandaman ko pa din yung sabit sa puwet kaya kinapalan ko siya nung tuesday by using 54inch by 27inch na folded in two towel

this weekend gagamitin ulet yung innova, i bet sasakit ulet puwet ko, will let you know... will let MD know later pag uwi nya...

kapag dun ako sa green box umupo eh di sasakit puwet ko

img_20211022_113426.jpg

img_20211022_113448.jpg
    'buti pa kayo!
    you have a choice on how to position your bum to the seat.

you might also consider bringing the seat to an auto upholsterer, for modification.
    seatmate, etc...

the cushion part of the seat sits on a metal frame.
    it can easily be removed and re-attached, for servicing.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    'buti pa kayo!
    you have a choice on how to position your bum to the seat.

you might also consider bringing the seat to an auto upholsterer, for modification.
    seatmate, etc...

the cushion part of the seat sits on a metal frame.
    it can easily be removed and re-attached, for servicing.
    went to the doctor, told him the updates that the pain is gone and what i usually do to get rid of it. he asked if it maybe the office seat which i said no because im WAH and can sit on any chair without any discomfort. he then advise just to take the med as needed because it is a strong one and told me it could be the ergonomics of the car seat...

will go back to toyota to have them fixed this, after all this is a brandnew car and we would be using this for a min of 6 years (as company policy for diesel vehicles)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Recaro actually has a seat that's specifically for people with medical conditions.
    AFAIK they have the ergomed line which is ergonomic and adjustable, and they can also custom build a seat to conform to your back (and bum), for a fee of course.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    went to the doctor, told him the updates that the pain is gone and what i usually do to get rid of it. he asked if it maybe the office seat which i said no because im WAH and can sit on any chair without any discomfort. he then advise just to take the med as needed because it is a strong one and told me it could be the ergonomics of the car seat...

will go back to toyota to have them fixed this, after all this is a brandnew car and we would be using this for a min of 6 years (as company policy for diesel vehicles)
    i don't think that toyota should fix the seats.. now that its clear that you are the one having the problem..

of course the saying 1 size fits all clearly does not apply to you sir.

maybe that stitching in the seats, unfortunately, is in the sweet spot where your butt can feel the pain.. maybe a good leather seat cover with cushion will be good to cover that stitching

or add a lumbar support so you butt will be placed forward avoiding that sweet spot
    Last edited by yapoy86; October 23rd, 2021 at 11:36 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Agree. Toyota will just say "fix what?" Unless you can prove factory defect siya that no one else feels but you
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    i don't think that toyota should fix the seats.. now that its clear that you are the one having the problem..

of course the saying 1 size fits all clearly does not apply to you sir.

maybe that stitching in the seats, unfortunately, is in the sweet spot where your butt can feel the pain.. maybe a good leather seat cover with cushion will be good to cover that stitching

or add a lumbar support so you butt will be placed forward avoiding that sweet spot
    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i'm thinking of going to seatmate.
    if they can re-configure my wigo's driver seat, to make it more comfortable for me...
    OT.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    done with MD checkup, was able to show him the innova and demonstrate the pain point and what i do to avoid it, after siya naman umupo dun sa innova, wala naman daw siya nararamdaman sa upuan kakaiba, so i asked him if i can test the seat of his car, 2021 hyndai tucson, ang lambot ng driver seat! pero may konti sabit ako nararamdaman sa puwet sa pinaka likod malapit sa back rest, which if i slouch slightly is na iiwasan ko siya, pero nung try ko yng 1st gen mitsubishi G4 nya, ang tigas ng upuan! and suprisingly na wala agad ang sakit/kirot ng pwet at likod ko
    buti napalabas mo yung doctor .. pinaupo ka pa sa oto nya .. friend mo ba? heheh

good luck sir, hope maayos mo na issue mo dito

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]