New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1473 of 1530 FirstFirst ... 13731423146314691470147114721473147414751476147714831523 ... LastLast
Results 14,721 to 14,730 of 15292
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    That's fine if it's still thick (well above minimum thickness) and not warped.
    of course!
    it goes without saying.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    of course!
    it goes without saying.
    How much did it cost you for a pair of rotor disc?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    when my worn disc pad's metal backing ground into my rotor,
    i had it re-faced in banawe.
    "good as new".
    i vaguely recall, less than 1K yata ang hecho derecho ng rotor...
    i asked one of the big shops around here and i think they quoted around 1.3k each rotor. the original ones are still thick as well but didn't want to go through the hassle of going to that big shop, waiting, and then paying another 400 (each) to dismount and mount them back. figured my cousin and i could do it on a sunday along with a few bottles of cold beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Php2,300 each rotor toyota original oem?
    2.3k for the for the powerplus brand. toyota iirc is around 9k or more.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    How much did it cost you for a pair of rotor disc?
    it was some time ago.
    poor memory.
    1K or less yata... isa lang ang sira.

i asked how long.
    "sandali lang" daw. i was happily surprised that it took slightly less than an hour for the entire thing."

and all this time,
    there was this nissan livina nearby, nakabaklas na. "bakit walang gumagqawa?" "naghahanap pa ng piyeza, po." it was still there, un-touched, when i left.
    i like toyota.
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 12th, 2021 at 08:03 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    not to sound like a toyota fanboy but, really for each part that failed on my 15 year-old vios i only needed to go to this one store(multi-brand) locally and every time, they got my part.

same with the innova, they always have what i needed. nakakita nga lang ako nang medyo mura (online) compared sa kanila. kaya naging salamat shopee

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Papajamba View Post
    Your AC shop sounds like a very competent one. What’s the name of the shop if I may ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The name of the shop is Eds Aircon address is Gloria V along Mindanao Avenue, I think their shop has been mentioned in the Aircon discussion in this forum. The name of the chief technician is Gene.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    The name of the shop is Eds Aircon address is Gloria V along Mindanao Avenue, I think their shop has been mentioned in the Aircon discussion in this forum. The name of the chief technician is Gene.
    Ok nga diyan kay EDS. They will try to rebuild the original compressor. And yes, it has been mentioned here before by doc otep as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    May 2015
    I have a problem with my Innova 2015 2kd. Regarding sa aircon nya. Kapag mabilis yung takbo like 80-100kph humihina buga ng aircon. I dont know if the blower or the ac system itself ang sira. Kapag naman sa traffic or low speed wala namang problem. Kapag inaadjust ko cooling, sabay din ang pitik ng compressor. Kapag naman sagad, malamig pa din. Sa high speed lang ako nagkakaissue. The fan is okay also, may times lang na kapag nababad mo siya sa #4 then switch to #1 or #2 may maingay akong naririnig.

As you can see sa pictures. Yung maduming part ay nasa driver side. Then yung clean side ay passenger. Our Innova never experienced aircon cleaning since day 1. I'm surprised na ganyan ka linis pa yung evaporator. Tingin nyo need pa rin ba linisin?

Baka may naka experience na sa inyo ng ganitong problem. img_20210714_182558.jpgimg_20210714_182636.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by johann123 View Post
    I have a problem with my Innova 2015 2kd. Regarding sa aircon nya. Kapag mabilis yung takbo like 80-100kph humihina buga ng aircon. I dont know if the blower or the ac system itself ang sira. Kapag naman sa traffic or low speed wala namang problem. Kapag inaadjust ko cooling, sabay din ang pitik ng compressor. Kapag naman sagad, malamig pa din. Sa high speed lang ako nagkakaissue. The fan is okay also, may times lang na kapag nababad mo siya sa #4 then switch to #1 or #2 may maingay akong naririnig.

As you can see sa pictures. Yung maduming part ay nasa driver side. Then yung clean side ay passenger. Our Innova never experienced aircon cleaning since day 1. I'm surprised na ganyan ka linis pa yung evaporator. Tingin nyo need pa rin ba linisin?

Baka may naka experience na sa inyo ng ganitong problem. img_20210714_182558.jpgimg_20210714_182636.jpg

Try to have the expansion valve check.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by johann123 View Post

has someone "fixed" your aircon recently?
    may piyezang napalitan?
    how's your freon?

please describe the ingay you hear.

when i had my over-ten-year old innova aircon with over 100K km on the odometer, brought down for cleaning,
    the aircon turned out to be very clean.
    had i known it was that clean, i would not have had it brought down.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 20th, 2021 at 10:27 PM.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]