New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1468 of 1529 FirstFirst ... 13681418145814641465146614671468146914701471147214781518 ... LastLast
Results 14,671 to 14,680 of 15286
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ok, so after around 1,000KM of running the innova with the fan clutch always engaged, i couldn't bear the noise anymore. not only the noise but seems like the power/torque wasn't as good as before.

so i asked my mechanic cousin to help me remove the clutch so that i can drain the excess silicon fluid to get it down to the correct quantity. and now everything's good.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i have problem.
    my 2005 innova E's dashboard lights have become very weak thru the years.
    not the icons, which remain bright as new, but the lighting to the rest: the speedometer, rpm meter, temp gauge and fuel gauge, and lcd.
    even my aircon dash lights and radio lights are weaker now.
    no, my car did not come with light adjuster knob.
    suggestions?
    Last edited by dr. d; May 9th, 2021 at 09:54 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i have problem.
    my 2005 innova E's dashboard lights have become very weak thru the years.
    not the icons, which remain bright as new, but the lighting to the rest: the speedometer, rpm meter, temp gauge and fuel gauge, and lcd.
    even my aircon dash lights and radio lights are weaker now.
    no, my car did not come with light adjuster knob.
    suggestions?
    Does that model have an always-on dashboard illumination (instrument cluster and center console for A/C, radio, etc.)? If yes, does it have auto-dim function when you turn on the parklights/headlights? Does it still work?

Otherwise, my money is on the combination of dim bulbs (probably due to age) and fine soot on the internal surfaces of your dash, affecting the light output.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Does that model have an always-on dashboard illumination (instrument cluster and center console for A/C, radio, etc.)? If yes, does it have auto-dim function when you turn on the parklights/headlights? Does it still work?

Otherwise, my money is on the combination of dim bulbs (probably due to age) and fine soot on the internal surfaces of your dash, affecting the light output.
    nopo.
    i have the on-or-off basic design illumination.
    it goes on when i turn on the park lights, and goes off when i turn off the park lights.
    i tried bringing down the instrument cluster from the front. it's so thin, i can't figure out how to open it and access the bulbs inside.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Start with something simpler muna.... the A/C controls.

There are also videos on how to open up the instrument cluster. Search for Innova, Hilux Wigo, or other similar-gen Toyota vehicles of the era since they share pretty much the same cluster design.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Start with something simpler muna.... the A/C controls.

There are also videos on how to open up the instrument cluster. Search for Innova, Hilux Wigo, or other similar-gen Toyota vehicles of the era since they share pretty much the same cluster design.
    thanks.
    alas, the guy did not say the type nor where he got the replacement LED bulbs.
    i remember repairing my aircon panel bulb. i ended up buying at greatly inflated price, from the casa, as i could not find it anywhere else.

if i opt to take the easy way,
    does anyone know a shop where i can have this done?
    Last edited by dr. d; May 9th, 2021 at 01:02 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    thanks.
    i remember repairing my aircon panel bulb. i ended up buying at greatly inflated price, from the casa, as i could not find it anywhere else.

Try niyo po sa LA Cars sa makati. Open Sundays. Alam ko may small bulbs sila.

T5 or T3 bulbs madami sa Lazada.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Try niyo po sa LA Cars sa makati. Open Sundays. Alam ko may small bulbs sila.

T5 or T3 bulbs madami sa Lazada.
    noted.
    thanks.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    thanks.

Try nyo doc sa blade. they might have these small led bulbs.

if they not have any (including LA cars) ..

last place to try is.. banawe QC.. maybe.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Electronic shops in banawe have this small T5 bulbs i did replaced mine last year as one of the aircon knob T5 got busted.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]