New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1465 of 1529 FirstFirst ... 13651415145514611462146314641465146614671468146914751515 ... LastLast
Results 14,641 to 14,650 of 15286
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Toyota premix super long life coolant the pink one is it good for 10yrs / 100k odo?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Mga boss ask ko lang gusto ko sana magpakabit ng spoiler sa 2013 G ko. My third break light n po sya. Ano kaya maganda tanggalin ko ung third break light at ung sa spoiler n lng gmitin? Ano kya mrereccomend nyo?

Sent from my Lenovo L38011 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by mike.L.9 View Post
    Mga boss ask ko lang gusto ko sana magpakabit ng spoiler sa 2013 G ko. My third break light n po sya. Ano kaya maganda tanggalin ko ung third break light at ung sa spoiler n lng gmitin? Ano kya mrereccomend nyo?

No problem if the 3rd brakelight still being their. Just retain it at least pag nag-malfunction ung sa spoiler you still have the stock working.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mike.L.9 View Post

sir tanung ko lang po kung saan po kayo makakabili ng spoiler and mga magkano po kaya price

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jovz View Post
    tanung ko lang po tungkol sa spoiler ng innova kung napapalitan din po ng bulb un third brake light po
    Usually, LED yan hindi napapalitan pag nagpalit buong assembly (hindi kasama mismong spoiler ha). Unless makutingting ka with konting electronics background pwede mo palitan individually ung LED nya.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jovz View Post
    sir tanung ko lang po kung saan po kayo makakabili ng spoiler and mga magkano po kaya price
    Sa Banawe or Evangelista madami po nyan nsa 2k-2.5k unpainted. Usually, nasa 2-3k pa-paint with install na. Also sa Lazada as cheap as 1.3k (also unpainted).

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my opinion is,
    the breaks are as grippy as before, until the pads are so worn that metal starts pressing against metal, whereupon one hear$ that expen$ive $ound....
    somewhere along the way, one may hear the engineered "worn breakpad warning sound". but only experienced drivers hear it for what it is. and even then, the breaks may only be marginally less grippy.
    some car owners visually check the pads' thickness from time to time, and act accordingly.

according to my experience,
    when my break masters fail,
    the loss of break power is almost instantaneous.

according to chief mechanic google, suspect master cylinder problem "when the brakes act strangely", whatever that means.
    in my case, that meant loss of break power due to loss of break fluid in my non-innova vehicle. 'buti na lang, it occurred along a quiet road, and i was able to nurse-drive 'er to the auto parts store without incident. i used the handbreak to supplement break power. break masters were cheaper back then, and i opted to have the entire thing replaced.
    Sorry out of topic. This is a common mistake please let us use the correct terminology "brake" instead of "break".

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    Sorry out of topic. This is a common mistake please let us use the correct terminology "brake" instead of "break".
    you noticed and took pains to reply!
    i am touched. (no malice intended, sir.)
    it's just that, 'most everyone was doing it wrong.
    it took a brave soul like you, to point out the error.

i also intentionally do "costumer" instead of "customer".
    to paraphrase JPE, "eh, walang nanita".

OT.
    the late ading fernando was a very good singer.
    yet he made his mark on the local comedy world, by singing disintunado.
    "it is not very easy to do it wrong, if one is used to doing it right."

i have to re-type it wrong, because my muscle memory typed it right the first time...

thanks.
    you made my deigh.

9. Join Date
    May 2015
    Good day mga tsikoteers. Ask ko lang if may nakapag adjust na ba sa inyo ng clutch pedal sa Innova 2kd? Yung amin kasi mejo malalim na ang apak and mejo nasusugatan nya na yung carpet matting. Going 90k mileage na po unit namin pero no sliding so far pa naman sa clutch. Thanks and Godbless!

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by johann123 View Post
    Good day mga tsikoteers. Ask ko lang if may nakapag adjust na ba sa inyo ng clutch pedal sa Innova 2kd? Yung amin kasi mejo malalim na ang apak and mejo nasusugatan nya na yung carpet matting. Going 90k mileage na po unit namin pero no sliding so far pa naman sa clutch. Thanks and Godbless!

Ito yung picture. img_20210202_112203.jpg

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]