New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1457 of 1529 FirstFirst ... 13571407144714531454145514561457145814591460146114671507 ... LastLast
Results 14,561 to 14,570 of 15286
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Yes please my innova also got CEL during long engine idle it shows up at least twice in a week but when i restart the engine it doesnt show up anymore.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Trail View Post
    Bro, nasa probinsya pa yung unit, di pa napapacheck. Pero the last time I drove it, wala naman noticeable loss of power, no unusual engine sound, idling is normal. Check engine light turns on at about 20kph and the shifter is on D and 3. Pag yung shifter is at 1 and 2 kahit over 20kph takbo the check engine light won't turn on. I'lll update this thread once the unit gets checked.
    I think I found the culprit. Logic tells me it's the LED brakelights I installed before this Check Engine thing happened. Check engine is gone after replacing it with a pair of P30 standard brakelights (sana wag na magpakita ever). I don't have the technical explanation, but I could only speculate (maybe sort of imbalance in the electrical system and the dashboard display). So I suggest you guys remove all new electrical devices you installed and observe if it will go away. Good luck..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    to those interested in removing their 3rd row seats,
    it's a straightforward procedure, done in less than 15 minutes. the required bolts are easy to manage. i have done it, myself. but you have to return them bolts in place, because you can see the ground thru the bolt holes.
    the hard part is getting off from the vehicle the detached seat assemblies. very bulky and heavy!
    hire someone if you wish.
    I also removed the 3rd row seat but only the right side, yes its heavy... may nabibili kaya na pang cover doon sa butas na naiwan?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vubando View Post
    I think I found the culprit. Logic tells me it's the LED brakelights I installed before this Check Engine thing happened. Check engine is gone after replacing it with a pair of P30 standard brakelights (sana wag na magpakita ever). I don't have the technical explanation, but I could only speculate (maybe sort of imbalance in the electrical system and the dashboard display). So I suggest you guys remove all new electrical devices you installed and observe if it will go away. Good luck..
    ganyan talaga karamihan ng automatic transmission equipped vehicles.. pag nawala yung resistance sa brake lights, pwede mag trigger ang CEL

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    What is the wattage of the LED brake lights you installed?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    What is the wattage of the LED brake lights you installed?

I did not bother to check the label (my mistake), so I have no idea. Nagtanong lang ako kung "may brakelights ba kayo para sa Innova...". I bought it from Blade.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Chavez View Post
    I also removed the 3rd row seat but only the right side, yes its heavy... may nabibili kaya na pang cover doon sa butas na naiwan?
    get the bolts that you just removed, and screw them back in.
    that should cover the holes, and also ensure that you do not misplace them bolts, when you decide later to re-install the seats.

it is easy to lose or misplace those bolts, if you do not re-screw them back in.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I did not bother to check the label (my mistake), so I have no idea. Nagtanong lang ako kung "may brakelights ba kayo para sa Innova...". I bought it from Blade.
    Ah ok worst case scenario probably the fuse or the socket will get busted if you use higher wattage and in my opinion it will not be enough the get the CEL lit.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Ah ok worst case scenario probably the fuse or the socket will get busted if you use higher wattage and in my opinion it will not be enough the get the CEL lit.

LED bulbs usually require less power than the equivalent filamented bulbs. as such, i do not expect an increase in busted fuses because of the replacement from filament to LED.
    so why does the CEL light up, kaya?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    LED bulbs usually require less power than the equivalent filamented bulbs. as such, i do not expect an increase in busted fuses because of the replacement from filament to LED.
    so why does the CEL light up, kaya?
    That's the big question that only scanner can verify. My vehicle also sometimes CEL do lit up during long idle.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    That's the big question that only scanner can verify. My vehicle also sometimes CEL do lit up during long idle.

does the CEL light up when you have a busted bulb, or when you remove the bulb from its socket??

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]