New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1456 of 1529 FirstFirst ... 13561406144614521453145414551456145714581459146014661506 ... LastLast
Results 14,551 to 14,560 of 15287
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Ah okay maybe you can have it check next month or a city next to marikina. I haven't check mine I just usually drive around 20kms back and forth during weekdays. I hope this is not something serious.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Yap, maybe in the next two weeks, I hope I can get this thing fixed because we're planning a long trip during the holidays. I'll be posting it here once the unit gets checked.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by vubando View Post
    Yap, maybe in the next two weeks, I hope I can get this thing fixed because we're planning a long trip during the holidays. I'll be posting it here once the unit gets checked.
    Okay I think no problem for short trips but for long trips yes better have it check. Just keep us posted and I might get it fix as well if this is something serious.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vubando View Post
    I suggest go to fb and look for ren matus (walking wrench). He is the go-to guy in the innova clubs. He lives in valenzuela

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    I suggest go to fb and look for ren matus (walking wrench). He is the go-to guy in the innova clubs. He lives in valenzuela

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    Thanks, will do that (while looking for a mechanic within the vicinity) .

Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Okay I think no problem for short trips but for long trips yes better have it check. Just keep us posted and I might get it fix as well if this is something serious.

Yes, mahirap magpakita si "Check Engine" in the middle of NLEX

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    mga boss, have you found a way to keep the folded 3rd-row seats from sagging? natatanggal talaga yong velcro no matter how i set it up .

innova.jpg

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blank check View Post
    mga boss, have you found a way to keep the folded 3rd-row seats from sagging? natatanggal talaga yong velcro no matter how i set it up .

innova.jpg
    yours does not appear to be sagging...

you should see the former-gen innova's.
    anyone less than five foot six does not have a ghost of a chance in un-latching it from behind...
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 5th, 2020 at 11:16 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gen 1 owner here and the Velcro straps have practically lost their stickiness. They should've used double D-ring and/or snap buttons instead as they're more reliable with frequent use.

On a related note, I just can't find the time to remove those 3rd-row seats. They've been used maybe three times since I got the vehicle five years ago. That will shave off some dead weight as well as increase cargo capacity.... a la station wagon of the 80's.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    to those interested in removing their 3rd row seats,
    it's a straightforward procedure, done in less than 15 minutes. the required bolts are easy to manage. i have done it, myself. but you have to return them bolts in place, because you can see the ground thru the bolt holes.
    the hard part is getting off from the vehicle the detached seat assemblies. very bulky and heavy!
    hire someone if you wish.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 6th, 2020 at 12:07 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    to those interested in removing their 3rd row seats,
    it's a straightforward procedure, done in less than 15 minutes. the required bolts are easy to manage. i have done it, myself. but you have to return them bolts in place, because you can see the ground thru the bolt holes.
    the hard part is getting off from the vehicle the detached seat assemblies. very bulky and heavy!
    hire someone if you wish.
    I have once removed the passenger side 3rd-row seat when I made mods around the rear A/C (so it wouldn't suck in too much outside air). But since the vehicle was still relatively new, I just put the seat back.

Yeah, they're hefty. I imagine if they're removed, the vehicle would be lighter and less top-heavy.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by blank check View Post

innova.jpg
    Suwerte pala 2011 Innova namin, always stowed up din ang 3rd row. Hindi naman nag-sag.

Kung may ganyan kaming problem, lalagyan ko ng rubber bands malapit sa hook area ng strap. Repeated na pulupot hanggang kaya. Medyo pangit lang tigngan. Hehe. Same sa nagawa dito sa dog strap:

20201206_130123.jpg

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]