New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1435 of 1533 FirstFirst ... 13351385142514311432143314341435143614371438143914451485 ... LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,350 of 15330
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Chavez View Post
    i did already sir, they are covered pa ng warranty
    so they were able to fix it?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Was it common to the 2019 batch or isolated issue?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ronki View Post
    Hello guys,

A family friend is offering his 2019 Innova 2.8E with 15K KMs to us at 900k+

I'll test drive it on sunday, anything to look for? Like yung mga common issues ng innova sa batch na to, if any?
    Mine had aircon problem. May leak dun sa tubo papasok sa expansion valve. Nasira in 4 months with 1k km mileage.

Then rear shocks. Common issue naman yung sa rear shock. Mura lang replacement shocks kung papagawa sa labas

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    from what i remember,

in the 2005 1st shipment innova (assembled in thailand),
    i know that some of us complained of the alternator bearing and the soft metal of the MT stick shift.
    toyota also replaced an axle shaft (factory recall).

those that were subsequently assembled in sta rosa, as far as i know, were un-eventful.

for the new-model innova,
    i am hearing about early failure of the shocks.
    so what brand of "low-performance shocks" does toyota use in her factory here?
    ano pa bang issues...?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Mine had aircon problem. May leak dun sa tubo papasok sa expansion valve. Nasira in 4 months with 1k km mileage.

Then rear shocks. Common issue naman yung sa rear shock. Mura lang replacement shocks kung papagawa sa labas

if i am a heavy user of the innova,
    ako na lang siguro ang magbabayad sa banawe, para palitan ang rear shocks.
    kung mamalasin kasi, laluna kung walang on-stock replacement part, 'tagal ng turn-around time sa casa.
    not being able to use the car costs me money, kasi.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post

Sorry what specific issue sa rear? Any way that I can feel it during the test drive?

Di ko kasi alam totally yung 'tagtag' feeling, I've been driving the same car for 10 years.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Sorry what specific issue sa rear? Any way that I can feel it during the test drive?

Di ko kasi alam totally yung 'tagtag' feeling, I've been driving the same car for 10 years.
    the first row is the least tagtag seat.
    ride as a passenger in the second row, and you'll get the tagtag feeling.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008

Check the rear shocks kung parang wet.. tumagas na yun.. yung tagtag.. sa 3rd row kasi nakaupo ka directly sa suspension.. ramdam lahat ng galaw..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005

Silipin mo lang ilalim. Sa rear shocks, usually sa driver side nagleleak agad kahit bago. Mine now has 6k kms but may signs of leak na sa right shocks.

Hassle magclaim sa warranty. Less than 2k lang lang ang KYB sa banawe and less than 500 to have it installed.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Chavez View Post
    if may chance ka sir i drive ng mga 100km/h i try nyo po, common din kasi yung allignment sa new innova, nginig manibela pag nasa 90 to 100 up km/h
    Guys I just test drove the unit.

Aside sa mga gasgas na normal na sa panahon ngayon lol, ok naman, ngayon lang ulit ako naka drive ng nearly 'brand new' na kotse. Wala pang 15T km.

I tried all your suggestions, drove to 120+, even. May kabig pa kanan lang, no nginig naman. Next issue, parang may grado yung windshield kaya parang hilo ako. Wala naman daw tint.

If ever try namin tawaran pa, para sa exterior and interior detailing.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]